The Secret Is Out....

Chapter 16

(Play the song that's attched More of You - by  Mozella)

Darcy POV

It was so easy for Josh and I to go from best friends to boyfriend and girlfriend, it felt as if nothing changed. I fell in love not because of his looks but because he was my best friend from the start, I never wanted that to change. He was the first guy I could be myself around I didn’t have to pretend to be something else, I could be goofy and still he wouldn’t care. I could look my worst but to him I was at my best. We still had our crazy moments, he still attempted to dance, but each time I looked into his eyes it I fell more in love with him.

Josh Tomas John Cuthbert! Stop it; I screamed whilst laughing and trying so hard to fight off his strong arms off me. I should have known getting in the way of Josh and his pokemon game is deadly but still I did it. I hit him playfully as he lifted me over his shoulder; he knew how much I hated this. Put me down! Please I squealed. With a wide grin he kept laughing at my expense. “Just say it!” he demanded as I continued flinging my arms around. No way! “Just say it and I’ll put you down.  Say I love you Josh and you’re the best!” Josh smiled as he continued lifting me up and this time spinning around making me feel queasy. Fine, fine okay..... I love you josh and you’re the best.  With a big grin on his face he placed me back on my bed. “See it wasn’t that hard was it” he said as he rubbed his nose against mine.

We really need to be quieter so that no one will find out about us. “Don’t worry no one will know we both haven’t said anything so for now it’s our little secret.”  Wow... I never thought I would be in a secret relationship I said as I exhaled. Josh took my hand and caressed it . “I thought that's what you wanted?

I know but just like any other relationship I want to be able to tell people. “Darcy we will when the time is right , besides one of the rules of the completion is" ...., I know Josh , no relationships I said as I cut him off. We both nodded in agreement.  “Hey cheer up , it doesn't mean I don't like being with you because I do , he said smiling. This is important to me , I want it to be special.” Josh cupped my face lightly in his hands and kissed me passionately.

~

*Tuesday

Me and Josh where in kitchen looking for  food to eat. As I searched the cupboards, each time I felt Josh’s arms touching me and he came closer and began to kiss my neck.

Josh .. what are you doing I giggled? “Don’t worry , no one is here” he said as he lowered his forehead to kiss my lips. I finally gave in and turned my body towards him.

OMG, Darcy and Josh are kissing !” We both turned around realising that George had entered the kitchen and he had seen us. Erm..... actually George we were -

“ Save it ... we all know” said George as he grabbed a Banana.

"You know what, Josh asked as he scrunched his eyebrows?” “You’re dating, or are we all imaging it?”

So you know , how long? “Well first of all, you guys are terrible at keeping a secret and plus JJ, Jaymi ,Lauren and Madison overheard you guys talking about getting serous" .

“Fine you know, but you can’t say anything. If it gets out it will only cause unnecessary drama” Josh said frustrated.

Please George , you can’t say anything.

“I pinky swear, next time try not to get caught” he giggled as he left the room.

We where so relieved that we could now act normal around each other and not sneak around.The only problem is once a a secret is told it never remains a secret for long.

A/N: I don't think this is my best chater,let me know what you think .