「Found」

【Tatsuya's POV】

I ran as fast as I could,suddenly I spotted a promising hiding spot.I ran ahead and turned the corner.I heard the footsteps of Yuuki.I grabbed her and pulled her close.My hand clamped over her mouth to make sure she didn't scream.My heart raced as I felt her back pressed against my chest.I tried my best to quiet my breathing,since I was breathing pretty heavily.Her scent as I held her was nice,She smelled of cherry blossoms,like the ones under the bright sky..I relaxed as I took in the scent.I could feel her warmth through my uniform.I had the urge to pull her closer and tighter.

『Yuuki's POV』

I tried my best to control my breathing,but I was too scared to make much of a difference.I stood still like a deer in front of a headlight.I still felt the warmth and beating heart of the person behind me fill my back.I hoped that he couldn't feel my heart race,or the pulsing sound like a drum.I quietly stared at the hallway the man in the lab coat would come.suddenly. I saw the shadow grow larger and larger,as it came closer.The person behind me drew me closer,and that made my heart race even faster.At the corner of my,in the darkness I noticed that the person's sleeve looked like our school uniform...No I couldn't be....Tatsuya?....My face grew hotter,but now wasn't the time.I mentally scolded myself and focused on the shadow which was approaching agonizingly slow.The suspense and the panic welled up inside me.My gut clenched hoping the man wouldn't find us here.Slowly the man turned the corner,instead of the man earlier it was someone else.Someone oddly familiar...suddenly the answer came to me...

no ....

this can't be...

he's been missing for years....

He left us........

Dad?...

I suddenly tried to run to him,to make sure he was who I thought he was,but Tatsuya had a firm grip on my arms.I turn to look at the dark figure of Tatsuya,but he shook his head.Tatsuya was right...I shouldn't just run to somebody I don't know for sure.Especially if he was wearing a lab coat in this type of situation.Slowly "Dad" walked past,not suspecting we were there.After a while,we finally separated.His body heat still lingered on my back.We looked around and cautiously walked down the hallway.Suddenly someone yelled,"FOUND YOU!!".I quickly turned around to see the man in the lab coat that chased us.He ran quickly towards us despite how old he looked.I turned back around and sprinted as fast as I could.I grabbed Tatsuya's hand and tugged him along.The corner approached,We are almost there!"tranquilizer ACTIVATE!"Suddenly my surroundings become wobbly.The floor under me moved and turned.The walls turned,as my brain became dizzy.I suddenly fell and hit the floor,"YUUKI!!",then I fell into a pit of darkness.

   My mind was hazy as I opened my eyes. Where am I? My mind slowly adjusted to my surroundings. I was in a white room. I attempted to stand up, but chains restricted my movements. The door opened and a female in a lab coat walked in.

   I yelled,"Where is Tatsuya?"

   She smiled and said,"You should worry about yourself first. However since you asked, I'll answer that question for you. He is in another cell with my co-worker."

   My heart dropped to my stomach. He got caught. However, my mood lightened as I remembered the transporting bracelet. I glanced at my right arm, but it was gone. My heart began to beat rapidly.

   Am I really going to die like this?

   She bent down to me and said, "Now you answer my question. Do you have information on Senshi Academy?"

   I shook my head.

   Her face contorted into an angry expression. She yelled ferociously, "Liar!" I pushed my back against the wall attempting to shrink away from her.

   Her face returned to normal as she patted down her lab coat. She sighed and said,"I lost my temper for a second. Now answer me. Don't make me angry. If you answer, you might be able to live. Maybe."

   Again, I shook my head as I said softly,"I don't have information."

   Her face twitched as veins appeared on her head. Suddenly, her foot landed on my stomach, sending pain signals through my body. I fell over as I grabbed my stomach. She grinded her teeth before grabbing her walkie talkie. "Prisoner is not cooperating. Prepare the surgery table for tomorrow. We'll continue the experiment. This will be a good chance to study Occuli Sisu."

   My eyes widened at the words surgery and experiment. Are they going to dissect me? Is Tatsuya okay?