「Escape」

『Yuuki's POV』

   A girl with brown hair stood in front of me and smiled.

   Miko?

   Miko!

   MIKO! IT'S ME!

   Suddenly red filled my vision.
A bloody MIKO laid helpless on the floor.

   Her blood pooling around her.

   MIKO!!!!

   NO!!!!!

   Suddenly she started to laugh.
She rose out of the blood. Her skirt and shirt stained red.

"Hehehehe," she laughed.

Miko?

"hehehehe," She chuckled as she craned her neck as she walked towards me. She stopped in front of me and whispered in my ear,"This is all your fault."

She grabbed my shoulder and shook me with too much force as she laughed crazily.

   "Yuuki"
   "Yuuki'
    "YUUKI!"

   I woke up and Tatsuya's face was above mine.His face full of worry.

   "Tatsuya? Where am I?"

    "The academy," he said.

I sat up on the couch and looked around. I really was back in the academy. The voice from earlier disappeared after--

   My face became red as I remembered Tatsuya saving me and holding me in his arms. Suddenly, I remembered the nightmare after Tatsuya saved me.

   "Yuuki, there was a scientist who saved me. I think he knew you. He seemed like someone important,"he said.

  I asked,"What did he look like?"

   He answered,"Under his eye he had a dot a--"

    I exclaimed,"A mole?!"

   He nodded.

   "My old man who left us,"I whispered.

   Tatsuya said,"Based on his actions, I don't think he actually ran away. He seemed to be genuinely worried. By the way he told me to give you--", he took out an envelope out his pocket and handed it to me as he said,"--This."

   I gently took the letter. Dad didn't really hate us? He didn't abandon us? He still loves us? Does he know what happened to mom?