「Akira」

『Yuuki's POV』

"I am Akira."

I stared at him with wide eyes.

Akira?!

My insides suddenly knotted and body froze in fear.

Akira...

MOVE DAMMIT!GET AWAY FROM HIM!

I know this,my mind knows,but my body won't move!

It's Akira.Akira.Akira.

MOVE!!

He stared at me amused."Are you,scared?"He said as he slowly bent down and his face came closer and closer,as he held my wrist tight beside me.

MOVE!!

His lips came closer and closer.Until they were just an inch apart from mine.

MOVE!!DAMMIT!!MOVE!!

I quickly raised my arms up to push him off as I screamed,"G-"

"Yuuki?!"yelled a familiar voice.

I quickly turned my head to the direction of the voice.Nurse Sachi!

"Oh thank goodness!I dashed out my office since I noticed you left your bag,I thought you had left already.What are you still doing here?"asked Nurse Sachi.

I turned toward where Akira was.But there was nothing....He disappeared.....

"Nothing....."I said.

"Okay?...if you say so Yuuki..."Said Nurse Sachi.

While I laid in bed,I wondered...if all that just happened was my imagination..Maybe it wasn't...I could still remember what had happened clearly.Dad told me to stay away from him....I know that for a fact today wasn't my imagination...How did he know I had the essence of God in me...

I felt pulled towards him,is it because of the fallen God?

"Don't you feel pulled to me,Yuuki."

I quickly sat up and looked around the room.The voice sounded like Akira's,but he couldn't have gotten in since this was a girls' dorm.

"You get scared very easily.You're not as strong as I thought,little kitten."

I whipped my head towards the voice,but no one was there.

I guess I'm becoming more paranoid.this was getting out of control.

The next day,I woke up annoyed.

After school I decided to train.I imagined the punching bags as Akira and punched with as much force I could use.One of my skills was strength...but I was not strong enough.How can I say that I have strength as my skill if I can't defend myself when a threat comes.I just end up freezing.I can't always be so lucky to have someone save me.I thought as I punched and kicked the bag.

I need to become stronger.

No more freezing up.

I will not be protected.

I will be the one to protect the ones I love.

《Akira's POV》

Dang,she looks fired up.I can't wait to fight her.I'll try to give her some time to become stronger,since it'll be boring if she's too weak.I'll just end up squishing her like a bug,and the battle will just end like that.Who would want such a boring battle like that?

You better entertain me,God.