「Akira's Mission」

Yuuki...

   The girl that has the essence of God...

   Yet she is so weak!

   My mission is to dispose of her....

   Save my life or hers.

   MINE OF COURSE
---------------------------------
Yuuki's POV

   Akira's near....

   I turned around to see a figure in a dark hoodie.He stepped forward and the moonlight caught his face. I suddenly tense up as I remembered what happened last time.I placed my hand on the handle of my sword.

   "What are you here for?"I asked cautiously.

   "To kill you,"he said.

   Before I could react he was in front of me. Even my speed was no match for him. A knife came towards me, but stopped for a while. His hand shook, as the knife was a inch from my heart. I looked around to see the world frozen. He whispered quietly in my ear.Before I could process what he said, time began again. A pain shot through me.I fell to the floor and laid in a agonizing position. I remembered his words and stayed still.

   A sound came from the bushes.I listened intensely as I tried to keep my eyes shut.

   The footsteps came closer and stopped.

   "Good job,son,"a deep voice said,"I knew you would be able to do it."

   "Of course dad,"Akira's voice answered.

   "As your reward, I'll let you devour what's left of the girl with the essence of God, I'll leave you to it. Come back to the lab when you're done,"the voice said.

   It went quiet, I nervously stayed still wondering what was going to happen.

   "You can get up now,"he said.

   I slowly opened my eyes.He looked down at me. Suddenly both of his eyes turned red. He snarled and almost attacked, suddenly his claw stabbed his leg. He screamed and then his eyes returned to one red eye.

   I stared at him wide mouthed.

   He gave annoyed look and said,"I can control the essence, but it's too strong and it takes over my body. It's lucky if I get to talk to you again.It's rare for me to be out of the body.Stay away from me, I'll try to destroy The Lab, and surpress the essence while I can."

   No wonder...

   "I forgot to tell you, my dad has-"he cut off, as his eyes both turned red.

   He gripped his hand, and he turned back to normal. He yelled,"Run!"

   I looked at him and nodded. I ran as fast as I could.

   Faster.

   Faster.

   FASTER!!

   Suddenly I was back at the dorm.My bed, my desk.

   I just found a new skill, Teleportation.

   I laid in bed, unable to sleep, because I kept wondering, why. Why he would risk his life, instead of killing me?