「Experiment」

【Tatsuya's POV】

   I attempted to stand up, however, chains restricted my arms. I slowly adjusted to my surroundings. I was in a white room with one door and a mirror, possibly a one way window. I spotted a security camera. Is Yuuki  okay?

   The door to the room opened. A tall male entered. He looked about thirty. If I wasn't chained, I could possibly take him on.

    I asked," Where is Yuuki?"

    He smiled and said,"Oh, that cute girl you were with? She's with a friend of mine. However, my friend is nicer than me. Answer me. Do you have information on Senshi Academy? Answer then I might choose to spare you."

  I replied," I don't have information."

  He clenched his teeth and said,"Two more chances before I punish you."

  My eyes widened as I noticed a whip hanging on the inside of his lab coat. Still, I said," No... I don't."

  His breathing became heavy as veins bulged from his face. "One. More. Chance."

   I braced for the impact of the whip as I said," No...I don't have any information...if I did, I would hand it to the likes of the Kira."

    He grabbed his whip and raised it up, but before he could whip it down, his walkie talkie rang.

    He answered,"Hello?"

    "Prisoner is not cooperating. Prepare the surgery table for tomorrow. We'll continue the experiment. This will be a good chance to study Occuli Sisu."

    He smiled,"My prisoner is not cooperating either. This will be fun."

   He turned to my as he put up his whip. "Luckily you will skip out on my whipping. However, you'll soon wish you died by my whip."

   He walked and left me in the eerily quiet room.

-Yuuki-

"Time for you to go."

  The voice said. Suddenly, I was knocked out. 

  I woke up on a lab table. I attempted to sit up, but my arms and legs were bound to the table.

  "Good to see you're awake."

   An unfamiliar woman stood above me. She attached wires to my arm as she said," This might hurt a little bit."

  She pressed a button. Suddenly, my body shook with the pain it sent. Somehow my powers were going out of control. "Let's see how much you have until you go full monster."

  Continued to scream and groan from the pain coursing through my body. Kill me already...

  Suddenly, I was covered in darkness as floated around. Somehow, I could see what was happening around me through a window. However, it didn't feel real.

   "She passed out? How come she didn't go into monster mode? This was not in my calculations,"said the lady from before.

   "If I didn't go an do this then it would all be over. Your welcome by the way," said an unfamilar voice which sounded like a woman.

   I looked around as I said,"Who said that? Where am I?"

   "My identity is something I'll reveal later. You are in your mind,"said the voice.

   I asked,"Did you make me pass out?"

   The voice answered,"Yes. However, I cannot keep doing this. This is only for this time. I cannot save you next time. Take care not to go beyond the limit."

  -Tatsuya-

  "Boy wake up already."

  I squinted as I adjusted to the bright light. A man with a dot under his eye stood above me.

   I asked,"Who are you?"

   The man frowned and said,"No time. I knocked out the people in both observation rooms. I temporarily disabled the cameras. Your stuff is in room 630. Go to room 614 and save Yuuki."

   I didn't know if I should trust this man, but in this situation I didn't have a choice. I stood up to run, but was stopped. I turned to the man as he said,"Give this to Yuuki for me."

   I wondered how he knew Yuuki, but I nodded then sprinted out the room.

  Yuuki, please be safe.

   I started to panic as I heard her screams. I slammed opened the door to room 614. Yuuki laid knocked out on the table. I didn't want to ever hit a female, but I had no choice. I hit her in one clean hit, so she passed out.

    I quickly walked to Yuuki and lifted her up in my arms. Relief flowed through my body as I felt her breath. I sprinted out the door and looked for room 619. My eyes widened at the sight of a room that was opened. The room was filled with noises that could bring one nightmares. Inside were failed experiments.

   "Kill...me...,"a voice inside said. I flinched then I turned to run.

   "You there!!"

   The footsteps followed me as I attempted to run away. Somehow the person chasing was able to keep up with my speed. I sprinted faster as I saw the room 630. I used my hand supporting Yuuki to open the door. I gently laid her down and locked the door. I rummaged through the drawers. Finally, I found Yuuki's and my sword. I picked up Yuuki and the swords along with the transmitter. I pressed it and waited for the transporter to arrive.

   "Are you guys okay?!"

    I nodded as I handed him the sword.

   I held Yuuki tightly as we were transported out.

  Who was that man?

   Suddenly, I felt the letter inside my pocket. I need to give this to her when she wakes up.