「Dress」

『Yuuki's POV』

   I built up the courage to ask Tatsuya to the dance, but...the courage quickly dropped.
___________________________

   I stood at the corner as I spied on a girl asking Tatsuya to the dance.

   "Tatsuya-kun will you go with me to the dance?"

   The air hung as everything went silent.

   "Sorry..I can't accept your invitation... there's........ someone I'm already planning to go with."

    So he already is going with his girlfriend?

   "Oh....I'm sorry. I-I'll go now...."

   The girl quickly walked and as she turned to the corner she started to run as she left a trail of tears. Tatsuya stood still at his spot with his hands in his pocket. He stared at the floor for a while, then walked the opposite way.

   I awkwardly shifted in my spot. Then decided it would be best to leave.

  I should just give up....but...Just because I'm not going with anyone doesn't mean I'm not going to buy a dress.

   The store was filled with racks of dresses. Each color coded, ranging in lengths and styles. I stared dumbfounded at the dresses. I hadn't thought about which type of dressing I was going to get.

   "Do you need help?"

   I turned around to see the clerk smiling at me.

   "Yes... please,"I said.

    We tried on many dresses, but most of them didn't look right. The pink was too bright, and if it was any other shade of pink, it would not match my skin tone. Just like every other dress I tried on, I didn't like what was staring back at me, like it was missing something. The clerk brought out another pile of dresses for me to try on,but the results were the same.

   "I think it would be best for you to take a look through the dresses and pick out the ones you like the best,"the clerk said.

   I walked around, passing the dresses ranging from red to purple. Suddenly something caught my eye. I walked towards the rack and pulled out a dress. It was a backless aqua green dress. I brought it back to the clerk and tried on the dress.

   "You look very lovely,"the clerk complimented.

   The skirt cascaded beautifully like a water fall. The dress hugged the right parts, and the top was light aqua blue with a sweet heart neckline. The dress matched the necklace and looked just right.

   "I'll take this, please,"I said.

【Unknown POV】

   "NO! NO! PLEASE!!!!!" the girl screamed.

   "Shut up you're annoying!"the man with the red eyes yelled, as he held his hand over the girl's mouth and stabbed a needle into her neck.

    Suddenly the girl went quiet and still.

   "It's almost time. With the new formula, humans will not be able to control us! Stupid scientist, he thought he had us under control. That he would use us for the dirty work. His mistake. Now we can control the whole world and dominate. Humans will be beneath us. First we must get rid of the Senshi academy, then all other Ocuili Sisus."