53. Scaredy - Cat! (Edited)

Vote or you'll be cursed :)

➵ ➵ ➵

Vihaan's POV:

"You startled me! You could at least make some noise, idiot." Raadha said to me after hitting me on my shoulder and then keeping her hand on her chest.

We were in the dressing room where I came to take my bag but she got startled. Who told her to turn around suddenly when I was just about to take her name? And rather, she startled me by her sudden reaction.

"Sorry!... I didn't know you are such a scaredy-cat, otherwise I would have," I said making her grit her teeth.

"Don't ever call me that again!... I am not a scaredy-cat!" she pointed a finger at me.

"Yes you are! You just haven't realized it yet but you are,"

"No, I'm not!" she protested.

"Yes, you are!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"Alright, then prove it!"

"I don't need to prove anything to you!"

"Look you are not even ready to prove it!... Because you are scared!"

"Ugh!!!..." She groaned loudly in annoyance. "You are so getting on my nerves!!.... Fine!.. I'll prove it!... Because I am not scared of anything!... Tell me, what should I do?"

I don't know if she would fall for this or not but why not give it a try!

"Let it be!.... You'll just back off later!..." I said trying to make her even more annoyed.

"No, I will not!"

I looked at her and acted like I was about to say something but then shook my head.

"Leave na!... You'll won't be able to do it!" I said.

She gritted her teeth and said in anger, "Mr. Vihaan Arora, tell me before I-"

"Alright then, but first promise that you won't back off!"

"I'll won't!"

"I said promise!"

"I promise, I'll won't back off!... Was that better?" She said in annoyance.

"Perfect!"

"Now speak!"

"Nothing much, you'll just have to go and watch a horror movie with me!.... That's it!" I said casually.

"Just that!... Huh, it's easy!.. I can do that very easily!... Why one, I can watch a dozen horror movies without even blinking my eyelashes!..." She said proudly and I grinned inside, in amusement.