Chapter 27

A/N: The clip above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Bright's POV

"Who are you?" Sapol growled back at me.

Before I could answer, Win yelled at him, "That's my boyfriend Bright, you idiot!"

Wait, whaaat??? Did he just introduce me to Sapol as his boyfriend? His boyfriend???

"Don't lie," Sapol said firmly to Win.

I had to jump in while I had the chance.

"He's not lying, bozo, I am his boyfriend," I said just as firmly. "We love each other. No one, especially not you, can break us apart."

It was Win's turn to look at me with incredulous wide eyes.

I saw Sapol, in slow motion, slide Win down from his shoulders.

The moment Win's feet touched the floor, he came rushing up to me.

I almost lost my balance when I felt him fling his body against me.

I do not know who started the kiss, but we found each other kissing deeply, hungrily, passionately, as though we would never see each other again.

We did not even notice Sapol quietly leaving the room

THE   END        THE   END         THE   END

A/N: This ff has an ongoing prequel. It's called "Before He Met Bright Vachirawit". It's Sapol's point of view.  I hope you will check it out. Thank you for reading!