Chapter 5

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Also, for those who might not know him, his name is Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee. He played a main role in He's Coming to Me. I haven't gotten around to watching it but I plan to do so, very soon.

Third Person POV

Bright could easily have gone to his dormitory cafeteria for breakfast but he didn't like the lack of choices for morning food and drinks. The cafeteria did not offer anything more than regular coffee and regular tea and their pastries were always the same cinnamon and raisin sticky buns and croissants with ham and cheese inside, so he made the trek to the coffee place close to the PE building where he had a class at ten o'clock.

He cursed under his breath when he saw the coffee shop overflowing with other students who were either there for in between classes snacks or for breakfast like he was also there for. He would have to eat his breakfast by the wall.

When he entered the coffee shop he recognized his physics tutor Cap right away even if Cap's back was to him because he was seated on a stool facing the wall.

"Hey, Cap," Bright called out as soon as he was within Cap's earshot.

Both Cap and the person he was with turned their heads to him.

"You!" Bright could not help exclaiming upon recognizing his roommate.

"Do you know each other?" Cap got curious.

"We are roommates," Win supplied the information.

"Ah, okay," said Cap.

"And why do you know each other?" Bright could not help asking.

"We are classmates," Cap replied.

"But you are a year ahead of him," Bright remarked, "are you doing a repeat of one of your subjects."

"Yes," Cap replied with a smirk, "the one under Miss Daichapanya."

"Ahahahahaha!" Bright was laughing uncontrollably until Cap gave him a smack on the head.

Bright seemed to know the reason why Cap had to do a repeat of Miss Daichapanya's subject.

"Will you have time to wait for me and have breakfast with me?" Bright asked Cap.

"Sure," Cap replied, "My next class doesn't start until ten."

"Oh same here!" Bright exclaimed. "Let's hang out until it's time to go to class."

Bright quickly went to the end of the line and impatiently waited for his turn to give his order.

Win quickly took his second blueberry scone and tried to chew quickly. He didn't want to be a third wheel when Bright came to join Cap. He planned to leave as soon as he finished his breakfast.

"Your scones look delicious," Cap remarked looking at the remaining scone on Win's plate. "Can I take a bite from it?"

"No," said Win, "but let me break a piece from it for you."

"Hey," Cap looked offended, "I don't have any communicable disease that might be passed on to you if I bit into your scone."

Win did not reply to Cap's accusation but just quickly broke apart one piece of the scone and handed it to Cap.

Cap did not take the piece but opened his mouth instead.

"You're crazy," Win muttered as he dropped the piece into Cap's mouth.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Bright exclaimed as he approached Cap and Win. Bright had a mixture of curiosity and suspicion on his face. "What the hell is going on here?"

Cap burst out laughing.

"Nothing," Win replied before stuffing the last piece of his blueberry scone into his mouth.

"What I saw didn't seem to be just nothing to me," Bright insisted.

"You're both crazy," Win muttered as he got off his stool and walked away.

Cap just kept on laughing while Bright took the space that Win had vacated.

Then Cap put on a serious face.

"What days of the week are you free for me to tutor you?" he asked Bright.

"Definitely not in the evening of any day." Bright replied before taking a sip from his honey lavender serenity blend tea.

"And why is that?" Cap wanted to know.

"I have to do sixty laps every evening at the PE building pool," Bright replied, "my swim trainer expects it from me."

Cap knew all about Bright's training with the goal to get into the Olympic swim team to represent the country. Cap wasn't going to interfere with Bright's training schedule.

"Well, what day and time are you available?" Cap asked.

"Tuesday and Thursday afternoons between three and five," Bright replied.

"Gimme a minute, goede vriend van mij," Cap said, lapsing into a little Dutch.

Cap took out his phone and skimmed through his class schedules.

While he was doing that, Bright took a big bite out of his BLT sandwich.

"Ah hah!" Cap exclaimed, "you're in luck, good friend of mine! My classes end after three o'clock on Tuesdays and Thursdays."

"Let's set my tutoring for those times then," said Bright in between chewing his sandwich.

"Usual place?" Cap asked, indicating the university library.

"Sure," Bright replied.

The first day of classes ended uneventfully for everyone. Well, not totally uneventfully. A classmate from one of Win's classes had befriended Win.

Unknown to Win this classmate came from a wealthy background. His father owned the largest chain of supermarkets in the country. And this classmate was into tall good looking guys just like Win. And this classmate had inherited his father's trait of aggressively going after what or who he wanted. He never let anything get in the way of possessing the object or person of his desire.