Chapter 15

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who  uploaded it on the internet.

Also there's some mild adult content in this chapter, so if you're below 18 please skip this chapter. It will not take away much from the story line. Thank you.

Win's POV

I was not prepared for Ohm falling on top of me after he set me down on my bed. I closed my eyes in reflex reaction and my arms automatically went around his waist just as he automatically encircled my body with his.

After a few shocked moments, Ohm straightened up and we looked wide eyed at each other.

"I'm sorry I lost my balance," Ohm said in an embarrassed tone.

"Don't worry about it," I assured him.

"May I use your bathroom?" he asked.

"Bright is still inside......" I glanced at the bathroom door as I was speaking and noticed that it was wide open. 

Where did Bright go. I never heard or saw him leaving.

Ohm looked at the bathroom door as well.

"It is wide open," he stated the obvious. "Are you sure he's inside?"

Ohm walked over to the bathroom to peek inside.

"There 's no one in there," he announced. "Can I go inside to use it now?"

"Of course," I replied.

After a few minutes, Ohm stepped out of the bathroom.

"Do you want me to place the beef satay inside the fridge before I go?" he asked.

"Oh yes please," I replied.

After he placed the brown paper bag with the beef satay in it inside the fridge, he walked back to me and sat down on my bed with me.

"So, I'm guessing you're not gonna be attending your classes for the rest of the day," he said, casually putting an arm around my shoulder.

I raised my affected leg. "I would if I could but I can't so I won't."

"Sassy," I heard him say under his breath.

I noticed him staring at my lips.

"How about you?" I asked. "Don't you have any classes to attend?"

"Yes, in the next two hours," he replied, glancing at his watch.

I nodded, not saying a word. The atmosphere suddenly felt a bit tense.

"If it's alright with you, I'd like to keep you company until it's time for me to go to class," he said his voice trailing off.

"I...... I guess it's alright with me," I said, not feeling sure at all if it was a good idea.

I was aware of the dorm rules and I had a feeling that I was going to break one important rule if I allowed him to be with me for the next two hours.

I noticed him staring at my lips again.

"I hope you won't get offended if I said that your lips look so kissable," he said, leaning closer to me.

My heart started pounding fast. Very fast. So fast that I started to have a little difficulty breathing. I felt that he was going to kiss me any second and I knew that I wasn't going to stop him from doing so. In fact I was anticipating it with pleasure.

He leaned even closer after I didn't say a word. I stared back at his lips.

"Win?" he asked, his face so close to mine that I could actually feel his breath on my face.

"Yes, Ohm," I said in a whisper.

The moment his lips touched mine, I opened them ever so slightly and allowed his tongue to gently come inside just a little bit between my lips.

In just a few seconds things changed. He deepened his kiss and I automatically felt my arms going around his broad back.

I kissed him back and I felt his hold on either side of my arms tighten.

Our kisses started to get frantic.

Then I felt him trying to unbutton my shirt.

"Let me," I said, taking over.

While I was unbuttoning my shirt, he pulled his own shirt over his head and tossed it to the floor.

We continued to kiss, shirtless, his hands travelling all over my back while I clung mindlessly to his neck. Then I felt his hands travelling to my chest, caressing my skin up and down. Each time that I felt his palm running over my nipples, they hardened more and more until I felt like they were standing stiffly. The pleasure was so strong that each encounter on either one of my nipples started to feel painful.

I felt him push me gently backward making me lie on my pillow. Then his lips replaced one hand that was caressing my nipple in a circular motion.

"Uhh..." I wasn't prepared for the intense pleasure that washed all over me.

My eyes closed tightly shut, my whole system drowning in the pleasure of the moment.

I felt him rubbing his hard on against mine. I needed relief. I needed release.

Suddenly the door burst open.

Bright took in the sight of Ohm and me shirtless in bed for just a few seconds and then he spun around yelling, "I am reporting this to the building administrator!" as he walked out into the hallway.

Ohm quickly got up and ran after Bright saying, "Wait! Please! I didn't know that it was against dormitory rules! I'm not an occupant of this building so I'm not aware of the rules! Bright, please!"

I limped painfully towards the door to follow Ohm.

Bright stopped in his tracks to turn around and say coldly to Ohm, "But Win is an occupant and is aware of the rules. He should have informed you before you started anything that's prohibited from happening within these premises. He already spent the night with you so you had all night to do as you wanted. Why couldn't you both wait until you had the chance to spend another night in the privacy of your house?"

With those words, he started to walk down the hallway again towards where the set of elevators were situated.

From the door I could see Ohm run after Bright. Then they both disappeared as they rounded the corner of the corridor.

I limped back towards my bed and hunched over and covered my face.

"Please, Bright, please," I whispered hopelessly, "please don't do anything to get Ohm and me in trouble, especially Ohm. I do believe he's a good guy and will not do anything to hurt me."

Then something hit me. If I got evicted from this building I could ask to room with Ohm at his house. I could pay him whatever fees I was paying the dorm.

In just a few minutes, Ohm came back.

"That sonofabitch," he was muttering under his breath.

"What happened?" I asked, my heart in my throat.

"He's not going to report us," said Ohm.

I sighed loudly in relief.

Ohm continued talking. "When we got to the area by the elevators, he turned to me and said that he only yelled those words for the benefit of your ears. He just wanted to teach you a lesson so that you would not to do it again. He also said that if I don't put my shirt back on and join him by the elevators right now that he would proceed with his threat so I better run. But don't worry I will call you later."

Before I could say anything Ohm had already put his shirt back on and was running like crazy out the door.