Chapter 16

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Bright's POV

I lost it. I totally lost all my marbles. The sight of a half naked Win being made love to by an equally half naked Ohm unhinged me to the very last hinges of my self control.

I yelled at the top of my lungs threatening to report what I saw to the building administrator. I had actually meant to do it, but halfway through the hallway, just before rounding the corridor my senses came back to me.

Ohm had come running after me to plead not to do as I threatened. I made up the story that I had only meant what I said for Win's ears but that I would do it anyway unless he put his shirt back on and went back to wherever he came from.

After that threat I blindly made my way inside the elevator that opened, not waiting to see if Ohm did as I told him to.

I walked out of the dormitory building not sure where I wanted to go. I wandered aimlessly up and down the covered walkways that led to the parking lot. My car was parked close to the entrance of the parking lot but I was afraid to drive myself anywhere. I knew for sure that I would get into an accident if I drove in the state of mind that I was in.

I walked out of the main gate of the campus and flagged down a passing taxicab.

"Where to, sir?" asked the driver, already adjusting his meter.

I gave the driver the name of a well known establishment where a lot of university students went to make some revelry on Friday nights.

After we reached the place and after I paid him the fare plus a generous tip, I asked him to come back at seven thirty and go inside and ask the bartender where I was so that he could take me back to the dorm. I wrote my name on the back of the taxi driver's business card.

I then proceeded inside the drinking establishment and told the bartender that at seven thirty someone was coming to pick me up and to let him know where to find me. I gave the bartender my name so that it would match the name that the driver would give him.

I glanced at the time on my phone screen. It was only fifteen minutes past six. I had more than an hour to drink myself half blind.

The order for a platter of calamari rings was just a token of courtesy to the establishment. I was only really there to get myself well and truly drunk.

I paid for my drinks in advance because I knew that by the time I finished up all my drinks I would be too drunk to pay for them properly.

As I drank one bottle of beer after another, the disturbing image of a half naked Ohm making love to an equally half naked Win kept coming back to my mind.

By the time that the cab driver came to collect me, I could barely keep my eyes open. The bartender had to help the cab driver to load me into his taxi.

I do not know how I managed to get back to my room. The cab driver must have deposited me to the receptionist at the lobby and she might have asked some dorm occupants to help me get to my room. I could have been wrong and I might have imagined that Toey was among those who helped me get to my room.

I remember getting plopped onto my bed before he stepped out of the room and shut the door.

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Win's POV

I had a hard time falling asleep.

I kept looking at Bright's empty bed and kept wondering when he was coming back to the dorm. I kept glancing at my digital clock on my bedside table.

When it was ten minutes before eight and he was not yet back, I started to worry that he might get locked out of the dorm. But then again, I thought, maybe he was spending the night with a friend.

With that in mind, I finally fell asleep.

I do not know how for how long I had been asleep, but I was awakened by someone groping me.

The person groping me was smelling so strongly of alcohol.

A/N: I'm sorry that this chapter is so short. I will make up for it in the succeeding chapter.