Chapter 17

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Also, this chapter has some mature content. Please skip this chapter if you're below 18, very sorry.

Third Person POV

Win tossed and turned countless times in his bed before finally falling asleep.

He did not know for how long he had been asleep but for sure it had not been too long ago before he was hazily awakened by a hand travelling slowly under his pajama top.

His eyes remained closed as he felt the person groping him get bolder and bolder by the second. His instinct was telling him who it was so he did not stop the hand that was moving slowly downward to where he felt himself steadily growing harder.

But when Bright moved his face close to Win's, Win turned his face away. The heavy smell of alcohol was too much for Win to handle.

Win pushed Bright away, but not enough to make him fall off the bed. Win just wanted space to be able to climb out of bed so that he could go to the bathroom.

From inside the bathroom, he took a bottle of minty mouthwash and a small washbasin.

When Win walked back to the room, he found his bed empty.

Win looked around the room. Bright had transferred back to his own bed.

Win slowly approached Bright's bed. Shit, Win could hear Bright sobbing softly. What the hell was wrong now.

Win set down the bottle of mouthwash and the washbasin on Bright's bedside table.

"Bright," Win said, softly shaking Bright's shoulder. "What's going on? What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry," Bright was saying softly between sobs, "I'm sorry that I'm not Ohm. I'm sorry that I don't have his good looks and his height and his muscles and wide body and athletic build and... I understand why you pushed me away..."

Win clapped his hand over Bright's mouth to shut him up.

"I left the bed to fetch this mouthwash and washbasin because I wanted you to rinse your mouth of the smell of alcohol," said Win. "Then after you have done so, I...... we...... I......"

Win found himself blushing in the darkness of the room. What was he trying to say. What was going on in his own mind......

Bright sat up slowly and saw the bottle of mouthwash on his bedside table. He took it, uncapped it and took a swig and swished the liquid around his mouth before spitting it into the washbasin. He rinsed his mouth two more times before placing the lid back on the mouthwash bottle and setting it back on his bedside table.

"I have done as you wished. You wanna smell my mouth now?" Bright asked.

Win moved his face close to Bright. He could smell the mint in Bright's breath. Win moved his face closer and closer to Bright's while Bright stayed still.

Before Win could stop himself, he reached for the back of Bright's neck.

Just as Win's mouth was about to touch Bright's, Bright blurted out, "I'm not Ohm."

"Yes, you are not Ohm, and that is why I'm doing this......" and with those words Win pushed Bright's face towards him and planted a hard kiss on Bright.

Bright didn't need any further encouragement.

For someone whose brain was still fogged up with alcohol, he managed to unbutton Win's pajama top quickly enough.

Soon he was gently pushing Win to lie down, making sure that Win was comfortably lying against the soft pillows.

Win's mouth was already slightly open as Bright took possession of it with his own mouth. They kissed hungrily and skillfully as if they had done it many times before.

Then Bright's lips moved downward to the side of Win's neck caressing the soft skin with his own soft lips, stopping to dip his tongue in the crook of Win's shoulder.

Bright's hands were busily roaming Win's bare chest, stopping every now and then to play with his nipples. Soon his mouth replaced his hands over Win's nipples.

"Aaahhh..." Win was moaning softly now. "Mmmmm......"

"Uhh!!!" the soft purring turned into a sharp sound and he unconsciously jerked his whole body upward as he felt Bright's hand quickly get inside his pajama button and grab his stiff engorged member.

Win helped Bright push his pajama bottom and his briefs off his legs and off his feet and tossed them aside.

"Aaahhh......"  Win could not help moaning again as he felt Bright licking off the droplets that oozed off the tip of his hardened and greatly excited member.

"Uhh...... uhh...... uhh......" Bright had enveloped Win's member with his hot moist mouth and at first was going slowly up and down, sucking deeply with every movement, making Win's head twist from side to side in unspeakable pleasure.

Win felt as if he could not take it anymore as the sucking stayed slow and steady. Win needed release and so he impatiently moved his lower back upward.

As if Bright read his thoughts, Bright changed the tempo from slow to fast... and faster... and faster... and faster........ until......

"AAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh .......... !!!!!!!!!"

Win's scream of pleasure from the deeply satisfying release and the grating sound of his alarm clock went off at the exact same time.

It was now six in the morning. Damn it, how could time fly that fast. He had to get ready for his seven o'clock Chemistry class.