Chapter 20

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Also, this chapter has some mature content. Please skip it for now if you're below 18, sorry.

Win's POV

I turned down Ohm's invitation as gently as I could. To be honest, I was strongly tempted to accept it. It would have been fun to enjoy the therapeutic sea air and taste the beach night life with Ohm, but it wasn't Ohm's company that I wanted. It was someone else's. My roommate's company was what I wanted, what I longed for. I had come to accept that the first time I met him when he held the elevator doors open for me, I had already succumbed to his charms.

Right after my last evening class, I rushed over to the vegan burger joint at the mini plaza. I rushed through my dinner because I wanted to go back to the dorm. I had promised Bright that I would make it up to him for running off to catch my Chemistry class earlier in the morning.

I hoped that walking briskly on a full stomach would not give me an appendicitis. I just needed to get back to the dorm as quickly as I could.

I impatiently waited for the elevators to open at the lobby of my dorm. I was tempted to take the stairs two at a time when none of the elevators came up from the basement. Maybe there were a lot of students who used the elevators at this time to go and have their dinner at the basement cafeteria.

A split second before I decided to use the stairs, one of the elevators came up to the lobby and opened its doors. I was right. Several students stepped out of the elevators, some of them smelling of fried onions.

I waited for everyone to leave and then stepped into the elevator and impatiently pressed for my floor level. It seemed like an eternity before I reached my floor.

I ran out and ran towards the corridor leading to my room, and then just as quickly ran away back to the elevators.

Why? Why did I do that? Because right there in front of someone's room which was just two doors away from ours was the love of my life locked in a passionate embrace with whoever that was whose face I could not see because his back was facing me.

"Wait! Stop!" I heard Bright yell.

I ran wildly towards the exit leading to the stairs because I could not wait for the elevators to come up to my floor. He would surely catch up with me if did that.

"Stop! Please!" Bright continued to yell, his running steps getting closer and closer because he had decided to chase after me on the stairs.

He caught up with me at the first landing. He grabbed my wrist and I tugged at his hand trying to get away from him but I might as well have been handcuffed by the campus police.

He dragged me all the way back up to our floor level.

By the time we reached our room we were both panting hard, trying to catch our breath.

"We're both drenched in sweat," he said, his grip still on my wrist as he dragged me inside the bathroom and shut the door. "We both need a warm shower."

To my horror he started unbuttoning my shirt.

"Stop!" I said, pushing him away. "How are you going to face that lover boy of yours tomorrow after just leaving him high and dry to chase after me?"

He gave me a painful flick on my forehead.

"He's not my lover boy. I was just comforting him because he needed a shoulder to cry on. There's absolutely nothing going on between him and me. But what about you? I wasn't expecting you to come back to the dorm tonight. I was expecting you to spend the night with your lover boy Ohm," Bright's voice had suddenly turned cold.

It was my turn to give his forehead a painful flick.

"Ohm is not my lover boy. He is ......"

"Oh yeah? So why was he squeezing your hand and smiling like a lover boy at you? If you had not been in a public place, his hands would probably have been all over you,"  Bright had seen me at the coffee shop then.

I took a deep breath before patiently explaining to him. "He was squeezing my hand because he was pleading for me to spend our semester break at his parents' newly opened villa by the beach. But I turned him down.  Yes, I turned his invitation down" I had to repeat what I had just said because Bright was looking disbelievingly at me.

"And why did you turn his invitation down?" Bright asked skeptically.

Should I tell him? Should I confess?

Bright must have guessed by the expression on my face what I was thinking.

He pushed me inside the shower stall and stepped inside as well. Then he turned the shower knob full on.

"Wait!!! Fuck! What are you doing??? You're getting us both wet and we are still in our uniforms and our shoes! What the hell, Brsshhhmmm... mmmmmm..."

He kissed me to shut me up and then suddenly he was on his knees removing my shoes and socks and tossing them out the shower stall. Then he removed his own socks and shoes and tossed them out the shower stall as well.

Soon he was making quick work of my clothes and I wasn't protesting at at all.

He kept his lips on mine while he removed his own clothes.

"Turn around," he ordered me just before reaching for the bar of soap.

I felt him gently stroking my back with his lathered hand. Then he turned me to face him and started running his lathered hands up and down my chest.

I closed my eyes and pursed my lips to keep from moaning as he kept making circular motions on my nipples with the palms of his hands.

Then I felt him move his hands lower down to my belly and lower some more......

Even before he reached for it, it was already hard and engorged.

I held on to the sides of the shower stall to steady my knees as he caressed it with his lathered hands.

"Uhhhhh... ahh... uhhhhh..."

I was alternately making crying sounds and sucking my breath in as he soaped my throbbing member and everything else attached to it.

Before I could stop myself, I felt all my warm juices spurting out into his hands as I shuddered and clung to either side of his upper arms.

He pulled me to him and held me close and waited for my whole body to calm down.

"Give me the soap bar," I said after my heart was back on a steady beat.

He obediently handed me the soap bar and I made him move under the warm water. I made a thick lather in my hands and then started to caress his chest.

"Uhh..."  he sucked in his breath in surprise when without warning I took hold of his hardened member and started moving my hand up and down on it, alternating caressing and tugging gently at it.

"Win...  aaahhh... Win..."  his breathing became labored and uneven.

I felt his arms encircle me tight just before his whole body stiffened up. Then I felt him shudder as his juices overflowed into my hands and trickled down his thighs.

I do not know for how long we held each other tight under the steady stream of warm water.

It was Bright who broke the silence with an earthshaking question.

"Have you given yourself to anyone before?"