Chapter three

(Shopping)
"Where do you want to go first Mia"
"Forever 21, I love that place, there are so much cute cloths there"Mia said with excitement.
We get to Forever 21 and just look around.
"Ooooh I absolutely love this skirt. You should get it Kate."
"Ok. Wait lets both get the skirt since you like it so much. We could wear them for twin day at school."I said with a smile."
"Yeah that would be great. Oh we could wear these crop tops too."Mia suggested. "Yeah, those crop tops are soo cute I love them."
We look around some more finding the sexiest outfits, there is so much clothes here I almost died. After shopping we went to the park.
(The park)
(Mia's POV)
"I love the swings at parks, I don't know why I just do."
"I love the swings too but let's just walk around for a bit" Kate said
So we just walked around talking about whatever came up. We seem to be doing a lot of talking about Nathan.
"I think it's great that you li-" I said getting interrupted by tripping over a branch.
"Are you ok?" A voice called out.
" yeah I'm fine." I said as he helped me up." I'm Trevor" he said with a smile.
"Thanks Trevor. Oh and I'm Mia."I said nervously. "Oh, what school do you go to?"he asked with a smile.
" I go to Douglas high. What school do you go to?"I asked.
"I actually go to the same school but I'm starting tomorrow."he said.
"Ok maybe we'll have some of the same class."
"Yeah maybe we will."he said blushing.
He walked away.
"Oooo you like him don't you?"Kate said with a smirk.
"Yes I like him, I mean did you see him with his black hair and brown eyes and he's nice too."I said excitedly
"Yeah I saw him and he is nice but not my type. It's good that he's not my type cause you like him."Kate said
"I know right. Well I have to get home, it's getting dark. See you at school tomorrow."
"Ok see you tomorrow."Kate said waving as I left.

I think people are liking my story, I have more views then I expected. So let's get to 60 views before I make more.
~😎