Epilogue

* * Five Years Later * *

"You may now kiss the bride."

And with that, me and Nathan kissed and everyone at the wedding clapped.

Ellie had already gotten married about two years ago, to Tyler of course. Their twins are growing up beautifully and I have a baby on the way. I'm about three weeks pregnant and I'm excited but also very scared.

Mia had finally gotten over Trevor a few years ago. I think it helped that she went off to college and found a guy she really likes named Samuel. Things are going really good for them right now. Sam is great. I really think they could have a future together, but you never know what will happen.

Nathan and I have been living together for a while now. We have a good sized apartment that's in the same building that Mia lives in.

After the wedding, Nathan and I just went straight back to our apartment.

At the door he unexpectedly picked me up bridle style making me squeal. "What are you doing?" I giggled.

"Being awesomely cheesy by carrying my bride through the threshold of the apartment we live in." He smirked then stepped through the doorway. I just smiled and kissed his cheek.

He set me down on a table and said, "I love you. You know that?"

"No, Not at all. We just got married because you despise me." I said jokingly and smiled. Looking into his eyes I finished by saying, "I love you too."

He then looked deep into my eyes, smiled, and said, "I can't wait to start a family with you."

How do you guys like the ending? Too cheesy? Sorry it's kinda short but tell me what you think. I hope you liked it.
~Sarah Elizabeth~