Chapter 8

When Tyler got to the party we all split off. Tyler with Ellie, Trevor with Mia, and me with Nathan. It stayed that way until everyone went home. I love talking to Nathan. We just talked about random stuff. With every word I found out a little more about him. He really is amazing. I wouldn't stop blushing while talking to him.
"You are really cute when you blush." He said staring into my eyes. "Really?" I said starting to blush even more. "Yeah I've always thought that." He said getting closer to me. "Aww." I said getting closer to him.
I looked over and saw a beautiful sunset.
The next thing I knew we were both going in for a kiss. I've never kissed anyone before so I was nervous but it was great. It was slow and gentle, just a few little kisses but absolutely perfect.
Then it started to snow, it was a perfect ending to a perfect day.

(Ellie's POV)
Tyler and I are getting along great. We both like the same things. Just to name one, we both love batman and have tons of batman stuff. I found out so much about him and love it all. I really think he likes me. I don't know it's just something about the way he looks at me.
(Mia's POV)
I haven't told Kate yet but me and Trevor go out. We started going out yesterday.
As me and Trevor talked we got closer and closer. Then we started kissing. Kiss after kiss, it got better and better. He went from my lips to my neck. His hands on my hips, my hand on his cheek. I remember thinking this was a little to much I mean I'm 15, but I didn't care. It's not like anything else would happen I wouldn't let it.
After everyone left we all met up in the living room just to say bye. Tyler, Trevor, and Ellie left but Kate stayed to help me clean up. As we cleaned I told her that Trevor and I started going out yesterday and that we kind of made out. She was happy for me.
"Oh my gosh! That's great!" She said with extreme excitement. "I know right!" I said also with excitement. "Oh! oh! oh! oh! I also had a great day." She said smiling. "What happened." I said curiously. "Me and Nathan kissed and it was so soft and gentle it was just perfect." She said starting to blush. "Aww, that sounds great I'm so happy for you, especially because that was your first kiss." I said happily. "I know right. My mind is on overload right now, it kind of always is but even more right now." She said smiling so much I thought someone painted the smile on. "I bet it is."I said
After we were done cleaning up Kate went home.
(Kate's POV)
After I got home I couldn't sleep my mind was just to full. I was just so happy that I'm going out with Nathan and we kissed and it was just so perfect I almost melted. I put on my music but it didn't help me sleep. I was fine with it not helping though, I like thinking about it.
I finally fell asleep around 5:00 A.M.

The new goal is 380 views. Do you like the story? Let me know by voting and commenting.
~😎