Chapter 21

(five months later)
I woke up to Ellie yelling.
"Ow!" She shrieked
I came running into her room.
"What's wrong are you ok?" I asked really worried. "Yeah I'm fine now, the baby just kicked me really hard." She said rubbing her pregnant stomach.
"Oh ok. I'm going to Nathan's now. Can I leave you alone, will you be ok?" I asked. "Yeah I'll be fine, Tyler will be back soon. Go see your boyfriend." She said waving me away. "Ok, ok. I'll go. Bye." I said laughing and walking out of the house.
Her stomach is so big. It's unbelievable that it's going to get even bigger. I really can not wait until she has her baby. Babies are cute! I love them so much. If she ever needs me to, I would babysit for her in heartbeat. But anyway, Nathan and I went to the park.
We had a little picnic with strawberries.
I love strawberries they just taste so good.
"You want a strawberry?" Nathan asked holding a strawberry. "Yeah sure." I said.
Then he fed me the strawberry but kinda failed the juice got everywhere.
"Haha, sorry." He said starting to laugh.
We laughed our butts off.
"Here let me help you get that off." He said smirking.
He licked the juice off of my face then ran away laughing. Of course I had to chase him, he licked my face.
While I was chasing him I fell and he came over and started tickling me. He tickled me so much I couldn't breathe. But it's fine, I got him back😏. I tickled him so much he turned bright red and had a few tears taking a stroll down his face.
Then we both just laid in the cool green grass. Staring up at the beautiful pink-ish Blue sky.
After that we went to check up on Ellie.
"Is the pregnant lady still ok!" I yelled as I walked into her house.
"Yeah I'm fine! But I can't wait until this baby is out of me so he or she can stop kicking me!" She yelled back to me. "Haha, and I can't wait until you have the baby so I can cuddle him or her." I said with a little chuckle. "Oh wow." She said. "What its true."I said smiling.
We both laughed at that. Then I kissed Nathan goodbye, he went home, and I went to sleep.

Do you like the story? If you do let me know by voting and commenting. Also I'm up for any suggestions you might have.
~😎