Chapter 5

(The Next Day)
When I woke up I had a text from Nathan and it sounds stupid but it really made my day.
The messages
N: Hey, did we have any homework.
K: I don't think so.... Yeah we didn't.
N: Ok thanks.
K: No problem.

It was a short conversation and he was just asking a question but it still made me all smiley.
(School)
When I got to school I was looking all over for Mia but she wasn't at school so that made me a little sad. But I just went to class.
"Hey Kate." Ellie said smiling. "Oh hey, I didn't know you were in my class." I said with confusion. "Yeah, I didn't know you were in here either."she said
"It's probably because we are both so quiet at first." I said with a little laugh.
"Yeah." She said also laughing.
Then a new guy walked into the classroom, he's extremely pale and has really dark brown hair that almost looks black.
"I saw him in the office this morning and I think he is soo cute." Ellie said blushing." Aww you look so adorable when your blush." I said poking her blushing cheek. "It's not adorable I hate it." She said covering her face.
"Well I think it's adorable, but you should go talk to him." I said encouraging her. "No I can't I'm to shy." She said still blushing pink."Ok, I'll go talk to him and get his phone number for you."I said.
"Ok, but don't tell him I like him." She said with worry. "I promise you I won't tell him." I told her.
So I walked over to him.
"Hi, I'm Kate."I said to him. "Nice to meet you Kate, I'm Tyler." He said with joy. "Hey I was just wondering if me and my friend over there could get your phone number." I said pointing at Ellie.
"Yeah sure." He said writing his number down. "Thanks." I said smiling. "You're welcome." He said.
"I got it. Here you go." I said handing Ellie his number. "Thank you so much I would not have been able to do that." She said with appreciation. "It's not a problem at all, I'm glad to help. Oh and you should know his name is Tyler." I told her. "Oh I really like that name." She said starting to blush again. "Yeah it's a nice name." I said.
After talking to Ellie I went over to talk to Trevor cause he looked a little lonely.
"Hey." I said to him. "Hey."he said with a sigh. "You look so lonely." I said
"Yeah cause I am lonely, it's lonely here without Mia." He said frowning. "Yeah it is, I wonder why she didn't come today." I said curiously. "Me too." He said.
RIIIIINNGG
The bell rang and it was time to go to the next class.
Later I found out Ellie is in all of my classes. We both thought it was funny that we met in the last class of the day when we have every class together.
(After school)
After I got home I started texting Mia.
The messages
K: Hey, why weren't you at school today?
M: I didn't feel good this morning.
K: ok, do you feel better now, will you be at school tomorrow?
M: yeah I feel a lot better now and I am going to school tomorrow.
K: yayyy
M:lol
K: Oh and I know Trevor will be happy to see you, I think he likes you too cause he was all sad today because you weren't there.😉
M: lol I like the winky face and aww he was all sad.
K: yeah and like I said I think he likes you.
M: that would be awesome if he likes me I hope he does.
K: yeah I hope he does too.
K: well I have to go now... Bye
M: ok bye

The new goal is 220 views. Are you liking the story? Let me know by voting and commenting.
~😎