Chapter 13

(A Few Months Later)
(February 14)
Today is Valentine's Day and There's a Valentine's Day dance at school. Ellie, Mia and I picked out the perfect dresses we're so excited. After I got ready I got a text from Nathan.
The messages
N: I know it's the day of the dance but do you want to go with me?
K: yeah I wouldn't want to go anyone else
N: Ok.
N: Happy Valentine's Day
K: Happy Valentine's Day 😊
(Ellie's POV)
I'm going to the dance with Tyler and I'm so happy I have been ever since we started going out. But I woke up and texted him.
The messages
E: Happy Valentine's Day. I love you😍😘
T: Happy Valentine's Day. I love you more 😍😘❤️❤️
E: I love you more ❤️❤️❤️💜💚💙💙💛💜💜💜💜❤️💜💛💙💙💛💚
T: ok fine you win ❤️
E: lol
After texting Tyler I got ready for the dance. I thought it was weird cause the dance is on Saturday. But anyway I love my dress, Mia helped me pick it out. She has good taste in clothes.
(Mia's POV)
I absolutely love the dress I got for the dance it's beautiful. I helped Ellie pick out her dress, she was having trouble finding one she likes. Kate needed no help at all finding hers she's the master at finding the most perfect dresses. But anyway, Trevor asked me to the dance last week. When he asked me he gave me the prettiest purple roses. Of course I'm going to the dance with him. I would go with him even if he didn't ask.
After I got ready I went to Kate's house. Ellie was there too.
(Kate's POV)
Both Mia and Ellie came over after they got ready and they looked so beautiful. Ellie with her dress, beautiful green eyes, and her nude colored lipstick. Mia with her dress, surprisingly beautiful brown eyes, and red-ish purple-ish dark lipstick. They looked amazing.
We met the guys at the dance.
When we got to the dance I was speechless, Nathan looked so amazing he took my breath away.
(Mia's POV)
Kate looked great, her blue dress brought out her eyes and she looked amazing wearing a deep shade of red lipstick.
I've never seen Trevor in a suit before he looked really good.
(Ellie's POV)
Wow. Just, wow. Tyler looked so absolutely amazing. I have no words other than just wow.

Wow, I have over 1000 views on the story. That's awesome. I hope you like the story. Let me know what you think by voting and commenting.
~😎