Chapter 7

(The Next Day)
Yay! It's Friday! I thought as I woke up.
I got ready then when to school.
I got to my first class and started talking to Nathan.
"Hey Nathan." I said kinda softly. "Hey Kate, I see you felt good enough to come today." He said smiling. "Yeah I feel a lot better. Oh, Mia's throwing a party do you wanna come?" I asked worrying he would say no. "Yeah that sounds great, when is it.?" He said curiously. "This Saturday, which is tomorrow so I guess tomorrow." I said nervously. "Yeah I'll go it will be fun and I'll get to hang out with you." He said with eyes sparkling with excitement. "Ok, great, see you then. Oh and I should tell you the girls are wearing fancy dresses so wear something fancy-ish." I said. "Ok I think I have something to wear." He said with confidence. "Ok" I said as I went to go find Mia.
I found Mia and told her the news.
"Mia, I got Nathan to go to your party." I said excitedly. "That's great I also got Trevor and some other people to go." She said smiling. "Ok I'll see if I can get Ellie to go, I'll text her now." I said
The messages
K: Do you want to go to a party tomorrow in a fancy dress?
E: yeah I would love to, I'll be there
K: ok great see you there
E: yeah see you there to

So Mia, Ellie, and I picked out our dress for tomorrow's party. We have the most beautiful dresses.
(The Next Day)
Ellie and I helped Mia get ready for the party we put out the food and got the music ready. Not that long later people started to come.
I was looking for Nathan and found him looking for me.
"So I see you came. Oh and just saying nice clothes." I said kinda loudly though the loud crowd. "Yeah, I found it in the back of my closet I didn't even know it was there. But let's go outside so we can hear each other better." He said. "Ok." I said nervously
We went outside and just talked for a while. Then I was really surprised when he asked me out but of course I said yes.
"Do you want to go out with me?" He said hopeing I would say yes. "Yes" I said starting to blush.
After I said yes he just smiled at me. I've never seen him smile like that before. So I was just standing there blushing and he was just standing there smiling. It was kind of weird, but we were happy. When we went back inside we told Mia and Ellie. They were so happy for us. After Mia and Ellie were done talking about me and Nathan Ellie texted Tyler.
The messages
E: hey Tyler it's Ellie
T: oh hey Ellie wyd
E: I'm at a friends party, you can come if you want
T: ok cool where is it
E: Mia's place
T: ok I'll be there in a little bit
E: ok
I saw that Ellie was blushing at her phone
"Your texting Tyler aren't you." I said smiling. "Yeah he's coming to the party." She said blushing even more now. "That's great you guys can talk maybe he'll like you." I said. "Maybe, but idk if I can talk to him, I'm to shy." She said worryingly. "I guess we'll find out if you talk to him after he gets here.

The new goal is 340 views. Do you like the story? Let me know by voting and commenting.
~😎