Chapter 10

(The Next Morning)
When I woke up I flipped out. The hickey was even more noticeable. So I tried to cover it up with some makeup. I did a pretty good job covering it but it was still a little noticeable. But it was ok cause the way I wear my hair. My hair covers my neck kind of. After I got ready I went to school.
"Hey Kate." Ellie said. "Hey."I said hiding the hickey. "Oh my gosh you have a hickey!" She yelled. "Shhh, yes, I have a hickey but I don't want anyone to know so don't say it so loud." I said with worry. "Ok... I can't believe you have a hickey." She whispered. "Yeah I also can't believe it. I wish I didn't have it." I said also whispering.
Mia came up and we told her. We also told her to whisper if she wants to talk about it.
"Oh my gosh! I didn't even get one. I mean I'm happy I didn't, my mom would freak." Mia whispered loudly.
"I know right, I covered it up with makeup and put my hair in front of it." I said worrying that people would notice. "You did a good job hiding it but we should get to class." She said as we started walking.
(Ellie's POV)
After we got to class I went to Tyler and we started talking. I really wanted to kiss him I mean Kate and Mia both kissed the people they like. So I hesitated to but I did it. I kissed him just really fast then just looked at him, wondering what he was thinking, what his reaction is. Then he put one finger under my chin, pulling my lips to his, slowly, perfectly. Then I started to blush.
"Your lips are really soft."he said smiling.
All I could do was smile. I was just there looking at him, blushing, and smiling like an idiot.
(Tyler's POV)
I can't believe I just kissed her. O my gosh. Oh and her lips are so soft. It's unbelievable. She's unbelievable. Also
She's so adorable just looking at me and smiling while blushing. I wonder what's going on in her brain.
(Kate's POV)
I was being a weirdo and was just watching Tyler and Ellie. I'm so happy right now, they just kissed and they look so happy. Though the whole class me and Nathan held hands, Trevor and Mia kissed and talked, and Ellie and Tyler just talked about them and came to the conclusion they go out now. I've never seen Ellie so happy, seeing her happy makes me happy.
After school I read a book for a few hours, ate dinner, then put on my music and fell asleep.

The new goal is 600 views. I hope you like the way the story's going. Let me know if you like it by voting and commenting.
~😎