Chapter 16

(The Summer)
(Ellie's POV)
My mom is going out of town for a few weeks. Shes going to London, and while shes gone I'm turning 16. My birthday is on June 16.
I didn't want to be lonely while shes gone so I asked Tyler to stay with me.
The messages
E: hey my mom is going out to London for a few weeks. Do you want to stay with me while shes gone?
T: yeah I wouldn't want you to be lonely especially on your birthday.
E: thank you. I love you so much
N: no problem. I love you too
My mom left around eight in the morning and Tyler came around noon.
He's so sweet to help me out and stay with me.
(Tyler's POV)
Wow, I can't believe that I'm going to be staying with her for a few weeks. I'm going to do something special on her birthday. Let's just say it involves some rose petals. Yeah I'm only 16 and she will be 16 too but why not, I love her.
I'm staying in her room with her and I just love her so much. We just talk for hours about everything, We cuddle, kiss, and most of all we laugh a lot. I love her laugh, I love everything about her.
(June 16)
(Ellie's POV)
Yay! It's my birthday! I don't know why I'm so excited to turn 16, but I'm extremely excited.
I went to the store cause we were in desperate need of food. When I got back I opened the door and there was note at my feet.
The note
Put the groceries down and follow the path. :) I love you.❤️
So I did just that. After I put the groceries down, I followed a beautiful rose petal path.
The petals lead into my bedroom and onto my bed. When I walked in my mind was blown. He was there with an array of great food. All I could do was smile.
"Come on let's eat." He said looking as if he was trying to read my mind.
"This is amazing, your the best." I said coming to sit next to him.
He fed me a grape and we laughed then I fed him one. Then we ate the many different foods and talked and laughed the whole time.

What will happen with Ellie and Tyler next? You'll find out in the next chapter. Let me know what you think of the story by voting and commenting.
~😎