Chapter 15

(The Next Morning)
(Kate's POV)
When I woke up next to Nathan I was so happy. But then I remembered that he's not supposed to be here. So I woke him up.
"Nathan wake up." I said softly as I shook him awake. "Hey." He said smiling at me. "You have to go before my mom finds you." I said. "Ok."he said as he got up.
Before he left we kissed for a minute. But then I heard my mom coming so I quickly opened the window and he left.
Then my mom walked in.
"Hey sweetie, how was the dance?" She asked excited to hear what I had to say. "It was great I had so much fun." I said smiling. "Did you go with a guy? You seem to happy about the fun you had last night." She asked curiously. "I might have gone with a guy, just don't make a big deal of it." I said starting to blush a little. "How can I not make a big deal of it you obviously like him a lot. What's his name?" She asked excitedly. "Seriously?" I asked. "Yes, I'm serious." She said waiting to hear his name. "Ok fine. His name is Nathan but that's all I'm saying." I said smiling again. "Nathan. I like that name. But ok I'll leave you be now." She said smirking and leaving my room.
(Mia's POV)
I woke up then remembered my mom is going to be mad again. I shouldn't have stayed here last night. But then again if I didn't I would have regretted it so yeah.
I kissed Trevor awake. He was pleasantly surprised. He seemed scared at first but when he realized I was kissing him he kissed back. Then we both just laughed.
"So I have to go. Hopefully I'll get home before my mom wakes up." I said getting off the bed. "I don't want you to go. But I guess you have to." He said coming to kiss me. "Yeah I definitely have to I don't want to get in trouble." I said then kissed him.
I got home and quietly got back to my room. I was really lucky that my mom was still sleeping. But I made it look like I was there all night, I got into my pajamas and got into bed. Then I texted Trevor.
The messages
M: I'm really lucky my mom is still asleep
T: that's good now you won't get grounded and I can still see you
M: yea I love seeing you
T: I love seeing you too
After texting Trevor for awhile my mom woke up so I had to go.
She woke up pretty late it's was like 3:30 in the afternoon.

Do you like the story? Let me know by voting and commenting.
~😎