Chapter 17

After we ate the delicious food we started to kiss. Kiss after kiss it got more passionate. Next thing I knew his tongue was in my mouth. He started kissing my neck and undressing me. Then he was kissing my chest and my stomach. I started to moan. I remember thinking this feels amazing.
This was my first time and people say the first time is awkward but it wasn't awkward at all. I wasn't even fully aware that I was naked.
After, we just fell asleep. When I woke up I was really happy and I know he was to Cause he was smiling in his sleep. But I can't believe I just did that I mean I'm the shy one. I expected Mia to be the first one.
(Tyler's POV)
When I was sleeping I was dreaming about what just happened. That was my first time and I'm happy it was with the one I love. Her skin is so soft. I love her because of her personality but her body is beautiful. She's perfect in every single way.
(Ellie's POV)
While he was still sleeping I texted Kate.
The messages
E: I just did it with Tyler
K: wait. You did it did it?
E: yeah😊
K: wow I expected Mia to be the first one because she's the more outgoing one
E: I know right I thought the same thing
K: lol. Was it awkward?
E: not at all it was just simply amazing
K: that sounds great
E: it was
K: aww I know your over there smiling your butt off
E: lol yeah I can't help it
K: I knew it
E: yeah well I have to go now I think he's waking up
K: ok talk to you later
E: yeah I'll talk to you later
When he woke up he just looked at me and smiled. I smiled back then kissed him. Then I got up and put my clothes back on.
This was the best birthday, I'm happy I spent it with him. If he wasn't here I would probably just be watching tv being bored. But with him I'm never bored, I love him so much there are really no words that could ever describe how much I love him.

Let me know what you think of the story by voting and commenting.
~😎