Chapter 14

(Mia's POV)
The dance was great and romantic but me and Trevor left early. We went to his place. We were on his bed.
He got on top of me and started kissing me, biting my lip. I let out a moan. He started kissing my neck and taking off my dress. I didn't want it to go this far but I was caught up in the moment. But then I realized what was happening and stopped it.
"Wait." I said trying to catch my breath. "What." He said staring into my eyes. "I can't, I'm sorry I just can't." I said getting up and putting my dress back on. "It's ok, we don't have to. I love you." He said moving the hair away from my face. "Thank you and I love you too." I said hugging him.
That night I slept at Trevor's house and we cuddled the whole night.
(Kate's POV)
I had so much fun at the dance, me and Nathan got to slow dance together. It was the best.
After the dance we went to my house and I snuck him in though my bedroom window. We just talked and kissed for a while. But then Nathan fell asleep in my bed so I covered him up and went to sleep.
He is so cute when he sleeps I mean he's cute all the time but still. He just looks so peaceful.
Before I fell asleep I heard Nathan talking in his sleep.
"Kate." He mumbled. "Kate, I love you." He said more clearly.
I just smiled and said...
"I love you too Nathan."
Then fell asleep with a smile on my face.
(Ellie's POV)
I had the best time at the dance. Tyler is so sweet, I love him so much. Tonight felt like a fairytale. Like I was the princess and he was the prince. He kissed me so gently. It was like we were the only two people on earth.
The night could not have gone any more perfect.

If you like the story let me know by voting and commenting.
~😎