Chapter Four

(Next day at school)

(Kate's POV)
"Hey Mia, like my dress?" I asked walking towards her. "Yes I love it!" She said with extreme excitement. "Do you like mine?"
"Yes, I love yours too." I said laughing.
"Ok let's go to class." She said
We walked into the classroom and....
"O my gosh Kate look." She said pointing to a boy in a blue jacket.
"Isn't that Trevor?"I asked. "Yes, yes it is." She said.
"Well then go talk to him." I said encouragingly. "Ok, I will."
(Mia's POV)
"Hey." I said in a shy voice. "Oh hey Mia I guess we have at least one class together." Trevor said with a bright face and sparkling eyes.
"Can I see your schedule to compare?" I said with a smile. "Yeah, sure."he said
I compared our schedules and we have most of our classes together, yay.
"Oh cool we have most of the same classes." I said blushing. "That's great!" He said also blushing.
While I was talking to Trevor, Kate was flirting with her "boo thang" aka Nathan. It's funny cause I call him that and he doesn't even know she likes him.
RIIINNNNGG
the bell rang and it's time to switch classes.
"Ok see you later Trevor." I said while getting my stuff. "Yeah see you later Mia." He said while leaving the class.
(Kate's POV)
"Bye Nathan." I said while blushing like I have been all day. "Bye Kate." He said smiling.
I got to gym class and I was so lonely no one I know is here. Then a shy-ish girl and I start talking.
"Hi I'm Kate, what's your name?" I said
"I'm Ellie." She said avoiding eye contact. "Ellie is a nice name, I like it."I said giving a friendly smile. "Thank you, I like your name too." She said softly. "Thank you" I said.
By the end of gym class we became really good friends and she came right out of her shell. She is actually really loud and crazy but all in good ways.
"I'll see you tomorrow Kate. Potato!" She said with spirit. "Haha see you tomorrow Ellie. Potato! I said laughing my butt off.

Wow, we past my last goal by a lot. This time the goal is 120 views. Is everyone liking the story? Let me know by voting and commenting.
~😎