Forty-First

Forty-First

"WHAT?! YOU GUYS HAD SEX?"

Gun's loud shout echoed in his whole unit, making me remember what happened yesterday night and earlier this morning.

Everything will remain highlighted in my memories. The kisses, the moans, the touches and the thrusts will never be forgotten by my brain. Everything is still fresh. My body can still feel it until now. My brain can still describe every details of it until now.

It is now 9 pm but earlier...

The moment I woke up, I first thought everything was just a wild dream. I thought it's a very realistic dream of fantasizing about Joong and I'll wake up very very shy because of my brain creating those kind of scenarios.

But no, my body is very sore the moment I opened my eyes and someone is really sleeping beside me, naked like me!!! Don't get me started with that, I didn't peek on the lower part okay?! His broad back was clearly seen by my eyes that I can easily tell that he's not wearing a thing under the blanket!!

My head started to spin as I try to sit down, making my body ache again

"Ouch, ouch, ouch!!" I can't stop myself from complaining as I sit down. Shit!!! My... oh my god!! I'm sore!! Can I still walk?!

My eyes again caught this guy sleeping beside me. I'm having an idea on who he is but I still wanna make sure. With my nervous expression, I carefully peek at the face of this guy who's laying flat on his stomach and shit...

It's really Joong!! He's still sleeping peacefully and here I am, starting the day very sore and in panic attack.

"Nine, what did you do?!" I stressfully slap my face while whispering that to myself, not wanting to wake Joong up and make the situation even more worst for me.

As I close my eyes, trying to think of what should I do next after this, the memories of our hot night repeated on my head. Every details came back to me.

I can still feel his kisses on my neck. I can still feel his touches all over my body. I can still hear our loud moans that echoed in the four corners of this room, shouting each other's names in great pleasure and satisfaction on what we did.

I can't stop myself from letting out a soft curse.

Nine, you had sex with your ex boyfriend!! What we're you thinking?! You're not even that drunk last night while Joong is obviously very drunk!! And shit, you didn't even prevent things from happening. You just moaned and enjoyed him. You let the both of you do a forbidden thing and now, look at how messed up things again!!

I glanced stressfully at Joong who's sleeping peacefully beside me, still not aware of what just happened between us and how problematic it is. He got Bianka. I got Krist waiting for me. Now, we made a big mistake!! I don't think I can face all of them anymore.

And what will happen if Joong wakes up and realized that he fucked me hard last night?!

The nervousness, annoyance for myself and fright mixed inside me.

I'm afraid of the things that will happen next after this. Shit, I am always afraid!! I'm afraid to get caught in another fight with Bianka. I'm afraid of Krist's disappointment in me and most importantly, I'm afraid of talking about this matter with Joong.