act 2: ii. devastation

lol i have half of act 2 written already i meant to post this last week but college is stressful lol

"If you want him, you'll have to get through me first."

Amelia follows her mom's path as her eyes and hair transform into a vibrant orange. "Me too!"

Marie steps in the middle of the girls with wide eyes. "Girls, c'mon. Let's talk first."

"No. She threatened my husband."

Yuele blinks at her mother. "There is no talking. I have one destiny."

Marie sighs and takes a deep inhale. Her eyes transform into its lilac state before her hands go on her daughter's shoulders, staring directly into her daughters eyes. Yuele gasps before her eyes transition as well, into its blue state.

"Cool! Blue!" Zyra exclaims excitedly, bouncing in her spot. Aria looks over at her cousin and pokes her shoulder with a slightly giggle. Zyra looks over at her and hugs her tightly, still bouncing but with her cousin this time.

They all watch as Marie basically hypnotized her for a moment. Suddenly, all of the Miracle Warlocks get dizzy. Lian groans first, to which Hope places her hand on her shoulder before feeling the dizziness herself.

Aurora grunts as well, holding her head as she leans on her sister for support. "Amelia, I don't feel good."

But Amelia is in the same boat, leaning on her for support as well. "I don't either."

Austin sees what's going on and looks over at Ally, who was squeezing her eyes shut as her hair changes colors. He looks around and sees everyone's hair changing colors, even Zyra, who was barely even a Miracle Warlock.

Before Austin, Izabel, and Zay know it, there's a projection of a woman entering the warlock chamber. Her body fades into view with colorful glazes.

"Mom?" Ally says, her red eyes widening.

Yuele looks at the projection of the woman with her blue eyes, squinting her eyes. "Guardian Allen is my grandmother?"

"Yes, sweetie, I am," the woman speaks calmly, smiling at the girl. "I've seen you've awakened before your date. You weren't done with your advancements."

"The Guardians of the Beforelife sent me here to fulfill Austin's destiny."

Allen chuckles. "You are a strong warlock, Yuele. You have awakened before your date, which is unspoken of. You were not awakened to kill Austin, my dear. You woke yourself because you were educated about Austin and thought your destiny was to kill him. Austin will face his time when it comes. Miracle Warlocks do not kill without purpose."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Guardian Allen."

"It is fine my dear," Allen says with a small smile. She looks over the room, observing all of the sleeping warlocks and all of her grandchildren. She looks at Marie and Ally. "You both have a lot of children, awake and sleep."

Marie shrugs, trying to looking causally at her mother. She hadn't seen her since she died, but they didn't end on good terms. She was banished by her mother, after all. "Yeah, Lian and Hope couldn't be put to sleep without hurting themselves. Ally decided not to put hers to sleep."

Zyra smiles at the colorful projection of her great grandmother before speeding towards her until she's directly in front of her. "Hi! I'm Zyra!"

Allen blinks in shock at the hyper child, but still smiles at her. "Hello, Zyra."

The small child with bright red eyes grins happily. "Hi!"

Allen looks over at the group once more with a fond smile. "I must go now. Before I do," she looks over at Marie. "You must teach Yuele the importance and essentials of life and concepts that she does not know of. She was awakened early, so she is not a fully knowledged Miracle Warlock. It is your job to advance her."