chapter 16

(WARNING SELF HARM!!!!!!)

Jin POV

It's another day. I woke up to see namjoon sleeping by my side, i smiled and get up to bed and go to the bathroom to wash myself up.

I enter the bathroom and start taking off my clothes and proceed to go to the shower to wash, so many thoughts are bugging me last night until now. I've been overthinking a lot this days about me and namjoon together because it doesn't feel right because i know he has jisoo but i know namjoon doesn't love jisoo but there's something bugging me all the time.

I shake off all the thoughts and proceed to wash when suddenly i felt tears falling onto my eyes, i started to cry and all the thoughts came back, i tried to shake it all off but it just goes much bad leading me to look at the mirror and stare at myself.

"your so ugly that no one loves you anymore" i said while looking at myself on the mirror.

"you will always be not enough, your so worthless" i said as i clench my fist.

i quietly cry so namjoon wont hear me, i grab a razor on the cabinet and slowly cut myself.

I try to not make any noises so namjoon wont hear me. I cry as i cut myself but immediately stop at the third cut because im getting a little bit dizzy.

i wash the razor and put it back to the cabinet again.

i dry myself up and wore a oversized hoodie so that namjoon wont see the cuts i made.

i hear namjoon go downstairs so i quickly go to the bedroom to wear the hoodie, i brush my hair and go downstairs to make breakfast.

~downstairs~

As i go downstairs to make breakfast for both of us, im greeted a kiss on the cheek by namjoon.

"Good morning princess" namjoon said.

"Good morning love" i said and proceed my way to the kitchen.

I ask namjoon what breakfast he want but got a reply of anything so i just cook eggs and pancakes.

Thoughts are running to my head again but i try to shake it off to avoid suspicions on my moves.

"So love can you tell me what actually happen between you and jisoo?" I said to shake off the silent atmosphere.

" so what actually happen is my parents force me to be his husband and the post you see is set up, i need to do it because of my parents" namjoon said while back hugging me

"Your not leaving me right?" I said but trying to force myself to not cry infront of him.

"I'll never leave you again princess, i will be always by your side"namjoon said and kissing my cheeks.

Sometimes i take a path to benefit someone but everything falls apart not knowing this path might end me forever.

Im sorry Namjoon but i think i need to choose this path to protect you...

Or not.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
SO GUYS THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 16, IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG BECAUSE IM SO BUSY, HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND AND FORGIVE ME

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS EPISODE

AND GUYS THANK YOU FOR 48.9k READS!!!!!

SARANGHEYO MY LOVELY READERS♥️♥️