chapter 13

Namjoon POV

It's 8:00 in the evening and the party is at 9:00 pm,i decided to prepare my clothes and go to the bathroom to take a shower,it's been a long time since i last saw jin and jisoo is always by my side.

I finish taking a shower and put on my tight jeans,black jacket and t-shirt.

It's 8:30 so i go to my car because its a 30 minute drive from here but jisoo stop me.

"where are you going"she said.

"none of your business,leave me alone"i said and open the car door when suddenly jisoo grab me and kiss me on the lips.I push her but he grab me by my wrist.

"your not going anywhere namjoon!,your not going to leave me here alone!,im your future wife you have to take care of me!"

"who said you will be my wife!,jin is the only who i will marry no one else!"

I quickly grab the handle of the car but she push me back to the house.She kiss me rough but i push her so hard that she stumble on the wall.I quickly go to the car and drive off.

"NAMJOON-AH!!!!COMEBACK HERE!!"
I hear her shouting but it quickly fade away because im far from rhe house.

I check the time to see its 9:00 and im late.

"shit im late!"i said and fasten the speed and drove off.

Jin POV

It's 9:00 in the evening and we arrive at the location,i quickly got off the car to follow jimin and yoongi.

Once we enter the club the smell of alcohol hit my nose,i quickly cover my nose and continue to follow jimin.

I can see different types of people in the club like people dancing,making out,drinking and many more.

Jimin,yoongi and me went to the second floor that's for the VIPs only.

I see mans drinking with women on their lap and others kissing.

Yoongi and Jimin greet a people name hoseok,jungkook,and taehyung.You can see by there looks that they are rich,wearing gucci,chanel,and a lady that have louis vuitton bag probably hoseoks girlfriend.

I bow to them for respect and we sit on the couch.

I fix my dress and look at jungkook and taehyung and i notice that taehyung is addicted to gucci,his belt is gucci,shoes,shirt,jacket,everything.

"hi!"taehyung said with a boxy smule and offering a hand shake.

"hi"i said and we handshake.

"oh guys meet jin"jimin said and everyone said hi."jin meet hoseok and her girlfriend Y/N,taehyung and jungkook,the two of them are fiance"

"where is that bra-oh here he is"jimin said and i lean on the stairs to see the one and only man who break my heart

                       KIM NAMJOON

-----------------------------------------------------------
HI MY LOVELY READERS IM SORRY I DIDNT POSE ON WHAT I PROMISE BUT I'LL PROMISE I'LL POSE THE NEXT EPISODE AS FAST AS I CAN.

THAT'S ALL FOR THIS CHAPTER BYE MY LOVELY READERS💜💜💜

GUYS FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER.
INSTAGRAM-@moniquieldlp
TWITTER-@Moniquiel1