chapter 2

Namjoon POV

I am watching a movie when somebody shout my name downstairs,i quickly got out of my bed and go downstairs to see my friend cassandra with a guy on his side.Once i see the guy standing on the side of cassandra i am speechless to his perfect lips that is perfect to mine,perfect body shape that i will touch soon,and his eyes that will make my day special,i know i am a little pervert to him just a little and to correct you i am a bisexual.I quickly shake my taught and quickly got down to the stairs

"Namjooon you are finding a maid i am correct?"cassandra said.

"Ah yes your correct i am finding a maid"yes i am finding a maid because my maid in the past quit because she knew that i am a mafia and she dont want to be a mafia's maid so she quit,i hope this handsome men infront of me dont quit.

"Oh here,this is seokjin and can he be your maid?"cassandra said.I am partying in my mind because i can be with him anytime.

"Ohh ofcourse he can be my maid"i smile to cassandra and i wink to seokjin.Cassandra push seokjin to me and me and seokjin are like inches together.I will peck to seokjin's lips when he offers me a handshake and introduce himself.

"Hi i am seokjin and i guess i am your maid?"seokjin said.I melt on his beautiful voice and answer.

"Ah yes your my maid"i said while i smile to him but i lied because he is not my maid he is my BABYBOY.

"Namjoon i will gonna go i have works to do,bye!"she said and wave goodbye.

"Byeeeeeee!!!"i said.Once cassandra leave i pull seokjin close to me. (It looks like this)

''Your mine now"i smirk to seokjin and leave him behind blushing

YOUR MINE SEOKJIN,ONLY MINE

~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~
Sorry my lovely readers sorry for late uplode please forgive me.I will try to uplode really fast.

I LOVE YOU MY LOVELY READERS 😘