chapter 14

Namjoon POV

I walk in the club and saw my one and only love Kim Seokjin.

I look at what jin is wearing and god its hot.

I quickly walk over to him and hug him tight.

"i miss you seokjin please comeback"i said and heard seokjin sobbing.

I quickly cup his cheeks and wipe his tears.

"im not gonna leave you now,i'll protect you no matter what just comeback to me please" i said and hug jin again.

"don't leave me again i can't take the pain"seokjin said and hug me back.

"i wont leave you,trust me"i said.

"Ummmm whats happening here,care to explain???"jimin said tapping my shoulder.

"not now jimin,excuse me and jin we need to talk,i'll text you when to meet again for explanations,we will get going"i said and drag seokjin to my car.

"joonie where are we going?"jin said.

"i miss you so much jin"i said and hug him again.

"i miss you too just hurt what you did to me"he said and stare at the ground.

"im so sorry jinnie its because of my parents they want me to marry jisoo.I promise i wont hurt you anymore because i love you" i said and grab his hands and kiss it.

"where are we going joonie?"jin said

"where going to my house,not the house where every bad thing happen,i have a small cabin,where gonna spent time together"i said still holding hus hands.

"how about you friend are they gonna get mad at you for leaving?"jin said looking at me.

"its ok jinnie dont worry about them"i said and starts to drive.

Time skips--at namjoon's cabin

(This is the cabin)

"is this what you call small joonie??,its so big!"jin said with amazed eyes.

"just for you love"i said and we walk in the front door.

We go inside and relax for a bit.

"so how you and jisoo doing,getting married soon?,dont get me wrong i am happy for you both"jin said with a force smile on his lips.

"what are you saying jinnie im not gonna marry her,im gonna marry you"i said hugging him.

"dont push yourself over someone who is just your maid,you found who is right to you and who love you,its ok to me namjoon,as long as your hapoy im happy"jin said with a fake smile.

"no jin your the only one i will love and your the only one im gonna marry nothing else is gonna change my mind"i said looking directly in to his eyes.

I stare at seokjin but i can see tears bulfing up in his eyes.

" ill go to the bedroom now"he said and quickly run away"

What is wrong with you KIM SEOKJIN

(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)

SO GUYS THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 14,IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG, FORGIVE ME

HOPE YOU LIKE IT EPISODE 14. GO SUPPORT MY OTHER STORY CALLED SLAVE OR A WIFE.

AND GUYS THANK YOU FOR 39.1k  READS!!!!!

GUYS FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER.
INSTAGRAM-@moniquieldlp
TWITTER-@Moniquiel1

SARANGHEYO MY LOVELY READERS