chapter 15

Seokjin POV

I quickly go upstairs to a vacant room and lock myself up.

It hurts to know that hes not the one for you because your just his maid.

"Why cant i be enough" jin said sobbing with tears.

"Jin please lets talk i miss you, don't care about jisoo your the only one i love and the one i will marry" namjoon said knocking at the door.

"Its ok namjoon i know im not that special for you, i always know that so please marry jisoo i dont want to ruin such a special day of yours and jisoo"

"Jin no dont say that, believe me your the only one i love, ill risk and do anything just to be with you"namjoon said while crying.

When i hear namjoon crying my heart started to melt so i slowly open the door and hug him tightly.

"Please dont cry, i dont want to see you cry, it always break my heart" jin said while hugging namjoon.

"Please baby dont leave me i will not hurt you anymore, we will be happy forever and im gonna marry you" namjoon said while looking jin into his eyes.

"I will not leave you, just please dont broke my heart again, it hurt so much" i said crying at namjoon shoulder.

"I will not leave you princess, i will always be by your side"

"Promise?"

"Promise"namjoon said.

Namjoon POV

Its early in the morning when i hear the shower on the bathroom and jin not in my side.

I stretch my arms and go downstairs to have a glass of water.

Not that while, i saw jin with a pink oversized hoodie on and him brushing his hair.

"Good morning princess" i said and peck his cheeks.

"Good morning love, what do you want to eat for breakfast?" Jin said as he go to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

"Anything will be nice"

"Ok so pancakes and egg good?"

"That's fine with me"

Jin quickly prepare the breakfast and namjoon sitting on the chair near the counter.

"So love can you tell me what actually happen between you and jisoo?" Jin said while cooking.

" so what actually happen is my parents force me to be his husband and the post you see is set up, i need to do it because of my parents" i said back hugging him.

"Your not leaving me right?" Jin said.

"I'll never leave you again princess, i will be always by your side"namjoon said and kissing my cheeks.

"Ok breakfast ready, lets eat before it gets cold"he said placing the food on the plate.

Little did namjoon know something is about to happen.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
SO GUYS THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 15, IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG, FORGIVE ME

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS EPISODE

AND GUYS THANK YOU FOR 39.8k READS!!!!!

SARANGHEYO MY LOVELY READERS♥️♥️