chapter 6

Namjoon POV

me and jin went to sleep because we are tired,he went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and go to sleep.

"namjoon-ah!can you get me some towel! Please!"he said and I quickly went to the cabinet to get towel for my baby jin(im literally laughing my lungs now when I wrote baby Jin)

"here you go"i give him the towel and I saw the water dripping on his skin and his hair.I think his hot but I quickly get back to the bed because I can feel my cheeks burning.

"Thank you!! Joonie!"he said,did he really call me Joonie?

I waited for jin to come out of the bathroom because I will take a quick shower too.I heard the door to the bathroom open and I saw jin wearing a oversized T-shirt and his shoulders exposed.I quickly get my towel and clothes and I go to the bathroom quickly so that jin cannot see me blushing.

"what's wrong? Why are you so red earlier? Are you sick?"he said.He see me blushing, I'm embarrassed.

"N-no nothing's wrong it's just hot.Turn on the AC and go to sleep!"I said but I'm close of getting caught.

"o-ok! Just call me if anything's not ok!"he said and I continue to take a shower.

I finished taking a bath and I see jin sleeping like a princess.i dry my hair with towel and lay besides jin and looking into his face.I brush my hands on Jin's hair and touch his cheeks.

"I love you jin and I will always do"i said and i peck him on his forehead and I go to sleep.

Time skip~~~~~~morning

I woke up on my alarm and I didn't see jin on my side so I quickly get up and went downstairs.When I went downstairs I see Jin preparing plates on the table and putting the foods on the table.

"what are you doing? I said that I don't want you serving or cooking foods right?"I said and he flinch but ignores me again.

"jin what are you doing?"I said but when he will go to the kitchen again but I hug him and I pout.

"what do you want coffee or hot chocolate?"he said but I refuse to answer but I tighten my hug to him.

"I said why are you doing this kind of stuff's I say to you yesterday that don't  do this stuff's" I said and pout but he just chuckle and smile at me.

"why are you so cute"he said and he poke my cheeks and he smiled at me.I let go of him and he go back to the kitchen and his serving food again to the dining table.

"what do you want coffee or hot chocolate?"he said but I I just pout to him and answer his question.

"I think I like hot chocolate" I said and he quickly go to the kitchen and make hot chocolate for us both.

"let's go Joonie let's eat"he said and I follow him to the dining table and we eat.

"why are you calling me joonie?"I said and he chuckles again and smiles to me.

"I think it's a cute name for you"he said and he pinch my cheeks and we continue eating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So guys this is the end of chapter 6 hope you like it and go support my other story called slave or a wife.

Sarangheyo my lovely readers 💜💜