chapter 5

Seokjin POV

I quickly put my clothes in the cabinet and I follow namjoon in the dining room to eat dinner.Once I get to the dining table I quickly help the other maid's to prepare the foods I quickly think that he said he had no maid's in his house but I quickly wipe away my taught because I saw the other maid's looking at me so I quickly help them.

"so how can I help you ma'am"i said to the other maid, she is like the cook here.

"oh we are ok here you can sit in the dining table and wait"he said to me,i think he is younger than me but I think I'm a maid to because namjoon's friend hire me here to work as a maid.

"umm I'm a maid here to so we can help each other"i said and smile to her but he said that they can handle this but I find a dish that has been not serve in the dining table yet so I excuse myself to her and quickly grab the dish and serve it in the dining table.I saw namjoon talking on the phone so I serve the dish to him and smile.

"this is your first dish to arrive and please wait for the others"i said but he grab my arm and I accidentally sit on his lap so I feel nervous.

"why are you serving foods? Did someone said to you that serve a food to me?"he said but I quickly stand up but he is still holding my hands.

"umm they all don't want me to serve food to you but I'm a maid here right? I saw a food in the table in the kitchen  so I serve it to you"i said but he signaling me to sit to his lap again I said to my mind that what's wrong with this boy?

"you don't need to do that kind of things they can handle that,sit here with me and let's wait for the foods to arrive alright?"he said but I can't say no to my boss cause I can get fired so I said yes and stand up and walk to the chair closer to him.

Time skips~~~~eating time.

The maids serve the foods to us and I'm shock of the food being served on us both like it can feed like 10 people's  so I'm super shock but I heard namjoon chuckled a little bit but I will let it pass.

"why are the food so many is this a Fiest?"I said but he laugh I'm a bit confuse but he said something.

"I normally told my maid's to cook more food because I'm a big eater but I give it to them when I have leftovers"he said so I said ok and we started eating.Im a bit shock because we eat all the food that is in the table and once we finish eating we went to the room to rest and finally sleep.

So this is my first night in namjoon's mansion so I am excited to the next days here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So guys this is the end of chapter 5 so hope you like it and go support me in my other book called slave or a wife so thank you my lovely readers

Sarangheyo💜💜💜