chapter 7

Seokjin POV

I think in the past few days I realize that I like namjoon because he is caring and cute at the same time and he had a dimples and its so cute.I am now at the bed laying and namjoon said that he will go somewhere so I am laying in the bed waiting for namjoon to come home.Im bored so I plan to clean namjoon's room.

While I was cleaning the room I found a picture frame on the cabinet and found a picture of namjoon and a girl.

"who is she?"I said while being confuse who was the girl on the picture but once I'm done seeing it I put it again in the cabinet and continue to clean.

Time skips~~~~~~~~~dinner.

Me and the other maid's are preparing dinner when the doorbell ring,i quickly open the door revealing namjoon with a girl that looks like the girl in the picture frame.I quickly think that this girl infront of me is namjooons girlfriend because namjoon is hugging her waist and the girl is hugging namjoon arms.I feel so sad because i realize namjoon has a girlfriend.

"ohh come in and let's eat dinner"i said and they come in the dining table and I look at the mirror seeing myself look pale but I didn't mind it and I go to the dining table.

I quickly go to the kitchen not bothering seeing namjoon,i serve the dishes in the table and once I'm done I
Sit in front of the girl and we eat.

"um jin why did you look pale?"namjoon said but I just shake my head and continue eating.

"ohh I forgot to say to you Jin Jisoo will be sleeping here tonight"he said but I just nodded.

Namjoon and jisoo is not finish eating it been like only 2 minutes when we started eating but I loss my appetite so I stand up and excuse myself.I excuse myself because I can not stand my feeling anymore seeing jisoo is putting food in namjoon mouth and they are holding hands.

"ill excuse myself"i said and they nodded and continue chatting.

I go to our bedroom to take a shower but I didn't realize that I am tearing up because seeing the one I love is loving a girl and it breaks my heart to see him a girl.

I finish taking a bath,i put on some comfy clothes and I get some pillow and blanket and I go to the couch fix my bed and I lay down and scroll to my instagram.

I am scrolling to my instagram when I hear them laughing,i feel so sad hearing other person make namjoon happy.I keep on scrolling and scrolling when I see a picture of namjoon kissing that girl on her cheeks and that girl jisoo is pointing at her hand that has a ring on it,i tear up and finally cry I saw namjoon walking over to me but I quickly stand-up and run into the front door and I run to the park.

I am at the park now and it's 11:00 pm,i walk to a bench still crying my eyes out.I cry and cry and cry that I have no tears left.I expect namjoon will find me but he don't he didn't bother to call me or text me just nothing.I realize that he didn't love me at all.I think I'm just a regular person being a maid of a Mafia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this is the end of chapter 7 hope you like it.Go support my other story called slave or a wife.

And guy's thankyou for 28 reads!!

Sarangheyo my lovely readers💜💜💜