chapter 11

Guys I plan to uploaded mafias maid because I miss it yesterday so I think I will upload slave or a wife today too.
~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Namjoon POV

I am awaken by the sunlight hitting my eyes,i rub my eyes and go to the bathroom to take a quick shower.Once I'm done taking a bath I go to the kitchen to eat some cereal.

I remember jin serving me food that I like and I will hug him whenever he will go to the kitchen again because I don't want him to get tired so I just stop him but now he's gone,I want him back so we can be together again.

Once I'm finish with my breakfast I plan to go to yoongi and jimin house to visit them to tell them I'm OK because I feel yesterday that jimin is worried about me.I go to my car and drove to yoongi and jimin house.

Time skips~~~~at Yoonmins house

I knock on the door to see Jimin holding his phone and wearing a pajama.

"namjoon!!"he said and hug me and I hug back.

"Come in"he said and we go to the sofa to see yoongi eating a bowl of cereal.

(A/N-oh by the way it's 8:00 in the morning)

"are you ok now? Your eyes are red what happen?"he said but the memories yesterday just went back.

"I'm ok now,i just had a problem"i said and I lower my head to the floor.

"What's your problem,tell us so we can help you"yoongi said while chewing the cereal he's eating.

"so you know I'm bisexual,their is a guy that's my maid,i like him and I think he likes me too but this slut make everything go wrong, his name is jisoo,my parents want me to marry her so in one time when jisoo uploaded a photo that I am kissing her but it's a forced kiss but the guy that I like see it on IG(instagram) it all went wrong he run away and I don't know where he is right now"i said while I'm almost end up crying.

"It's ok bro,he will come back because he loves you and you love him,just wait"yoongi said and pat my back.

"I believe in yoongi,he will come back because he loves you"jimin said and I just nodded.

"oh by the way,me and yoongi decided to make a party again,do you wanna join?,it's a way to lessen your stress namjoon so come join us"jimin said and I think of what I will answer.

"ok, I will join"i said and I hear a clap.

"so we will be bringing a one person to the party"jimin said and I got confused

"who is it?"I said still confuse.

"you will find out on Saturday"jimin said and I just set it aside for the meantime.

                 I HOPE IT'S YOU JIN
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
SO GUYS THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 10,HOPE YOU LIKE IT. GO SUPPORT MY OTHER STORY CALLED SLAVE OR A WIFE.

AND GUYS THANK YOU FOR 228 READS!!!!!

GUYS FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER.
INSTAGRAM-@moniquieldlp
TWITTER-@Moniquiel1

SARANGHEYO MY LOVELY READERS💜💜