chapter 8

Namjoon POV

My parents wants to see me in a restaurant to talk about something so I went to the restaurant they said and I said to him that I will comes home quickly.

I am at the restaurant and I went to my parents to see a girl sitting beside my mom but I just ignored her and I just sit beside my father and we talk.

"so namjoon this is jisoo and Jisoo this is namjoon"my mother said and we shake a hand.

"so what do you want,jin is waiting for me so just say it quickly"i said and they look at me confuse.

"who is jin?"they said but I just chuckle and explain them who is jin.

"jin is my maid but I plan of being with him"i said while I'm scrolling to my phone.

"what!? No your not,me and your dad wants you and jisoo to be a couple,no buts and it's settled"my mom said but I refuse but I can't.

"I don't want I will marry jin not this girl that looks like a slut"i said but my mother slap me in the face.

"I said its settled!!you will marry jisoo and you wedding is on September and jisoo is gonna stay at your house tonight and that's settled!"my mom said and he give me a ring and she command me to put it on jisoo's hands so I put it on because I have no choice.

I put the ring on jisoo's hand and my mother command me to kiss jisoo on the cheek while jisoo is pointing on his finger that has a ring on it.

My parents left so we left to and I drove back home.I knock on the door but I feel jisoo's hand on my arms so I put my hand on her waist so it's not to awkward but when the door opens I saw jin standing at the door shock but he manage to talk but I see his face quickly pale so I will talk to him about this but I feel jisoo pinch me signing that don't come near him so we just went to the dining table and it been like 1 minute since we start eating,jisoo give me a spoon full of food and I eat it so he cannot get mad but I notice jin is not eating.

"oh jin I forgot to tell you jisoo will stay here for tonight"i said but I really hate it but I notice jin just looking pale again.

"I'll excuse myself"he said and he walk away and I see him going to our room.

Time skips~~~~~~10:30 in the evening

I saw jin Walking out on our room to the sofa carrying a blanket and a pillow.I saw him lay down on the sofa and scrolling to his phone.

Jisoo make a joke so I just fake laugh it's not gonna be awkward but jin's dad joke is the best.2 minutes had passed when I hear jin sobbing I quickly stood up and come to him,i see the photo that I kiss jisoo I went to him but he run on the front door and leave,i will going to go to him but Jisoo stop me and command all my maid's to lock all the door,i run to the dining table to pick up my phone but it's gone but I see Jisoo is holding my phone so I quickly run to her to grab my phone but she put it in the glass of water and he smile

I scream to her and I punch her in the face and I grab my phone and keep on trying to open it but I failed I just go to my room and cry.

                     JIN COMEBACK

........................................................................SO THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 8 HOPE YOU LIKE IT.GO AND SUPPORT MY OTHER STORY CALLED SLAVE OR A WIFE.

AND GUYS THANK YOU FOR 64 READS!!!

SARANGHEYO MY LOVELY READERS💜💜💜💜