chapter 12

Seokjin POV

I woke up in a sound of a voice that's familiar but i cannot recognise it because the voice is to weak to be heard so i just take a shower and get ready to work

The voice is slowy fading away and i hear jimins voice shouting my name so i quickly dress myself and go downstairs.

As i walk downstairs i see jimin and yoongi talking to each other

"Uh excuse me,i heard you call my name?"i said and jimin smile.

"jin you will gonna go with us in a party"jimin said and yoongi give me a bag which i assume clothes for the party because i know they know that i have no clothes in these type of events.

"Go open it and try it" jimin said while smiling.

I open the bag to see a black sparkly dress and i got confuse for a moment,A DRESS!.I don't wear dresses because i know my parents will not be happy with it if they found out.

"Uh i think this is not for me,maybe its switch?"i said and jimin chuckle.

"No it's not, go try it"jimin said, go to the bath room to chance.

I undress myself and put on the dress,the end of the dress is in the half of my thights which means it's short.I never tried cross dressing before so it's a little bit uncomfortable but im getting used to it.

(This is the dress that jin will be wearing in the party)

"Jin it looks great on you!,I love it!"jimin said in shock

"Thank you"i said and jimin grab his phone and take a picture of me wearing the dress.

"Oh i should probably change and make breakfast"

"Oh no jin don't make breakfast just rest because tonight is the party"jimin said,i nodded and went upstairs to change to some comfy clothes.

I place the dress to the cabinet and go downstairs to eat some breakfast for myself.

I cook some egg and pancake and eat it in the dining table.

"Jin!we will go to the party at 9:00pm!,don't be late!"jimin shout from upstairs while using his cellphone

"Ok!"i said and i go to the kitchen and wash the dishes.

I go to my bedroom and sit on the bed,i feel empty so i grab my phone and scroll to ig, while i was scrolling i saw the picture again,the picture that ruin my life with namjoon.

I stalk the girls account and saw bunch of picture of her and namjoon.I scroll and scroll until i notice tears falling from my cheeks,i quickly wipe it away and i turn off my phone.

I lay down in the bed and try to sleep but it's just getting it worst so i sit up again and bury my head on my knees.

I started crying thinking of namjoon and it just hurt my feelings so much,i though he loved me but he loved someone im stupid for letting my feeling fall for the wrong person.

I started feeling tired so i set a alarm on my phone for the party.I starting to drift off to sleep for waiting for the party.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

SO GUYS THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 12,HOPE YOU LIKE IT. GO SUPPORT MY OTHER STORY CALLED SLAVE OR A WIFE.

AND GUYS THANK YOU FOR 711 READS!!!!!

GUYS FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER.
INSTAGRAM-@moniquieldlp
TWITTER-@Moniquiel1

SARANGHEYO MY LOVELY READERS💜💜