chapter 10

Guys sorry for not uploding last week im just so busy in school,i attend to contests,i made some projects,and so many homework's and we have a test this upcoming week so I'm not sure if I can upload next week😔but I will try to upload😁

SORRY GUYS😔
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jimin POV

Yoongi and I go to a club to have some fun because we are so busy this past few weeks.We decided to invite our friends to join us.

"babe lets go,we will be late!"I said and yoongi just burst out on our room and run to me.

"sorry,i can't find my shoes"he said and we got out of the house and we drove to the club.

I heard my phone ringing so I quickly grab my phone and I check the callers ID and it's namjoon so I quickly answer it.

"oh hey namjoon where are you now,are you at the club?"I said but he didn't answer.

"namjo--"I said but I'm cut of by him speaking.

""i-im not going to the club,s-sorry"he said but I notice at his voice that he is crying, it's so rare hearing namjoon crying.

"are you crying?"I said but he didn't answer.

"Namjoon if you want us to come over to your house and talk i will cancel the party and we will talk to you"i said and yoongi is just looking at me confuse.

"n-no it's ok,go a-and have s-some fun"he said but I'm to worried about namjoon,it's so rare hearing or seeing namjoon cry,if he cry he had a big problem so I'm worried.

"ok but if you need us,call me and we will come over to your place"i said and he just said ok and he end the call.

I put my phone down and yoongi is still confuse so I talk to him.

"namjoon cannot go to the party"i said and he is shock.

"namjoon is the most active in this kind of stuff!,what happen to him?"yoongi said and he is still confused.

"I think he has a problem because he is crying and it's so rare hearing or seeing him cry so it's a big problem"i said and yoongi Just face palm himself.

"I think we're here"i said and we got out of the car.

Me and yoongi just go to the VIP lounge and we see jungkook,taehyung,jhope,and her girlfriend Y/N.

I go over to them and we all hug and greet each other.

"where's namjoon?"jungkook said and  I answer.

"namjoon can't go"i said and they are shock like yoongi earlier.

"why?"jhope said and I say all the things that I say in yoongi earlier.We all have some fun and we dance and drink.

Time skip~~~~~~~after the party.

Me and yoongi is not drunk at all because we just only had beers but taehyung is drunk because he can't handle drinks,thanks to jungkook his boyfriend he can go home.

We go to the car and drove back home but I notice someone sitting on the bench near the club.

We got of the car and see who is the person sitting on the bench.We come closer and closer till I manage to tap his shoulder.

"uh are you ok? Oh by the way my name is jimin"i said and I offer a hand and we shake hands.

"h-hi I'm s-seokjin"he said but his voice Is shaking .

"Oh by the way this is yoongi,my boyfriend"i  said and I hug yoongis arms.

"hi"yoongi said but he seems tired.

"So jin why are you crying on the middle of the night?"I said but I think he don't know how he will answer.

"i..um... I just had a big problem"he said and me and yoongi just nodded.

"so jin we need you"i said but he seems confuse.

"need for what?"he said and his voice crack.

"we want you to be our maid"i said and he just seems confuse.

"maid for what?"he said and I answer him.

"maid for cleaning or something else you can do on the house"i said and he just nodded.

We go to the car and yoongi drove but it's a complete 20 minutes of silence.

Time skips~~~~~~~at the house

We got of the house and I guide seokjin to his bedroom so he can rest.

Me and yoongi go to our room and we sleep.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

SO GUYS THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 10,HOPE YOU LIKE IT. GO SUPPORT MY OTHER STORY CALLED MAFIAS MAID.

AND GUYS THANK YOU FOR 185 READS!!!!!

SARANGHEYO MY LOVELY READERS💜💜