chapter 3

Seokjin POV

I melt down in his touch like bitch I can die right now.Namjoon let go of his touch and leave me blushing so hard like I am a tomato,he wink at me and left me there shock.He signals me to follow him but I cannot walk because I am super shaking right now.

"hello baby bo-I mean jin?" he said waving his hand in front of my face,did he really say baby boy?

"oh sorry"i said with my nervous tone.

I quickly follow him up the stairs and when I will continue to walk I saw him down stairs carrying my bags of clothes, I quickly went down stairs to help him carry it,i will get my two bags but he refused to give me the bags.

"umm I'm the maid here sir and I am the one that suppose holding that stuffs"i said but he refuses again to give me the bags.

"ummm I think this is a warm welcome for you? I guess?"he said,im a little confuse of what he said but Im thankful for him.

We continue walking and we stop at a wide door which I'm shock of how big it is it's like a door to a palace but I'm more excited what's the inside looks.Namjoon open the door and I'm super shock what I see inside the room.(it looks like thizzz)

This is so simple but super beautiful to me

"do you like it?"he said, I quickly turn to him and said"yes I really like it"and I quickly look around again.

"it's actually my room"he said and smile,his dimple is so cute that I almost touch it but when he said this is his room my smile quickly faded and turns into a sad face  because
I remember my old room in my parents house and I miss it so much,i see that he look at me with a worried face.

"are you alright?"he said, I flash a fake smile to him and said"oh yeah I'm alright" I said but he's confuse why I am sad.

"why are you sad?"he said, but when I will said what is the reason,I tear up and sob a little bit but I quickly wipe away my tears and said sorry to namjoon, but before I leave the room he back hug me and said"its alright,im here"and I end up crying on his chest and namjoon is the first person to comfort me when I was crying so I feel secured to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this is me again saying sorry again because I think I didn't upload like a month and here in the Philippines the school is on going again and I am busy doing my homeworks and projects so please forgive me.

Sarangheyo my lovely readers💜💜

Ohh before I forgot give me a suggestions that I will call to you my readers!! 

Sarangheyo💜💜