chapter 4

Namjoon POV

When I saw jin sobbing I began to worry but he end up tearing up and he say sorry to me but their's nothing to sorry about and after he say sorry he leave but before he leave I back hug him and comfort him.

"it's ok I'm here"i said and he begin to cry on my chest,i bring him on the bed and sit him down to talk what happen why he cry.

"why are you crying is something bad happen?"I said and he began to calm down.

"no there's nothing bad happen to me I only remember my room in my parent's house where I used to feel free on my own and not being abused by my parents"he said,i feel bad for knowing that he is being abused by his parent's.

"ohh sorry for knowing your privacy"i said but he silently laugh and I'm confused now.

"why are you laughing is their something on my face? Tell me"i said and I check my face on the mirror but nothing is on my face.

"your just cute"he said and I blush a little but I quickly wipe away my blush and answer him.

"uhh pardon me?"I said but he stood up and walk to me and he say something.

"umm where's my room?"he said and I forgot to say that this is his room OH I mean our room.

"oh this is your room-I mean our room"i said and he was shock but I said its OK and their is nothing wrong that two boys is sharing one room.

"our room?you have a mansion that has a lot of rooms and you and I will actually sharing a one room? How confusing"he said and I think he is a little bit angry on me so I'm a little scared and I have to think a explanation to explain why the rooms are not allowed to be occupied.

"uhmm i think it's not a problem to share a room with me right?"I said but I'm relived that he said its ok to share a room with me so I said to him that put his clothes on the cabinet and follow me in the dining table to eat dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So guys I finally uplode early this time so thank you for reading my stories and supporting it and guys read my other book the title is slave or a wife go and support it.

Sarangheyo my lovely reader's 💜💜