chapter 9

Seokjin POV

I just sit in the bench on the park and  just look at the sky and think about namjoon,i think he don't care about me now like I'm just his maid.

It's 11:30pm now but no sign of namjoon.I stood up and walk to the park and saw a small river so I went closer and saw a bench near it so I sit and just look at my reflection on the water.

"am I still not good enough so namjoon can love me?"I said but I just end up crying.

"what's wrong with me! Why!! Why!!"I said while I was screaming my whole lungs but I just realize that nothing can change.

Namjoon is engaged to a girl name Jisoo,but me? I'm just his maid,a regular person who follow what he says.I look at the sky and realize that no matter how you love someone they can't love you because they love someone else,love is blind because the person you love can't see what you actually feel.

I just stare at the sky and end up with teary eyes,i look at my phone to see it's 12:00 in the midnight but I just realize that it's actually my birthday,i put back my phone in my pocket and sing happy birthday to myself.

"happy birthday seokjin"i said but it just add sadness to myself seeing my birthday being sad again.

When I was in my parents house I used to celebrate my birthday in my room alone,i buy one cupcake and get a candle and sing for myself,i blow the candle but instead of being happy it just make me more sad and depressed,i just cry on my room and just forget that my birthday happen.

I cry and cry on the bench but I feel a hand on my shoulders so I quickly stood up and see two man standing in front of me.

"uh are you ok? Oh by the way my name is jimin"jimin said and he offer a hand so I shake a hand to him

"h-hi I'm s-seokjin"i said but my voice Is shaking but I notice they are wearing some fancy clothes, I think they are rich.

"Oh by the way this is yoongi,my boyfriend"jimin said and he hug yoongis arms.

"hi"yoongi said but he's cool.

"So jin why are you crying on the middle of the night?"jimin said but I don't know how I will answer.

"i..um... I just had a big problem"i said and they just nodded.

"so jin we need you"they said but I'm confuse.

"need for what?"i said but my voice crack.

   "WE WANT YOU TO BE OUR MAID"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So that's the end of chapter 9,hope you like it.Go support my other story called slave or a wife.

And guy's thank you for 132 reads!!!

Sarangheyo my lovely readers💜💜💜