Chapter 13

Zoë's POV

Today was the day.

I packed so much shit, a family of 7 could have lived out of my suitcase for at least an entire month. But hey, you never know what could happen on a vacation. Better to be prepared than sorry.

Buzz buzz

I check my phone and see I have 5 new messages.

Hiiii
-Mikey

Are you packed?
-Mikey

Did you remember the whore bikini? ;)
-Mikey

Bitch where you at?
-Mikey

I'm kidding pls don't kill me :)))
-Mikey

I roll my eyes as I read his messages. What a dork.

Hi Michael. I just finished packing, and no, I just packed a regular bikini.
-Zoe

Awwww! Lol jk ;) Can I come and pick you up in like 15 minutes?
-Mikey

Sure. See you in a few
-Zoe

See you xx
-Mikey

Xs? I shrug it off and gather all of my stuff by the front door.

"Be careful Zee." Calum calls from our small kitchen.

"Calum you don't have to worry about me, I'm 19 remember?" I spit at him.

I am so glad I'm going to get away from him for a while. Even though he said he was fine with me hanging out with Michael and he wouldn't bug me about it anymore, he was still pissing me off. Plus I didn't need his permission to hang out with Michael in the first place. I don't get why he doesn't realize I'm not 3 years old.

"I'm just sayin, you're going with.....certain people, and I don't want you to get hurt." Calum says quietly. Are you fucking kidding me?

"Calum, if you bring my best friend into one of our conversations again and it isn't about how kind and sweet he is, I am going to punch you in the dick. Fair fucking warning." I say calmly even though I felt like exploding at him.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles.

"Thank you, now, Michael's here so I'm off. Goodbye Calum." I say as I gather my things and head out the door.

"Bye Zee!" He manages to sneak out before I slam the door closed and lock it.

"Like some help?" A voice says making me jump.

"Fuck you scared me! And yes I would like some help." I says as I turn around to see Michael's familiar face.

He just smiles and takes some of my bags from me, throwing them in the trunk. I do the same with the rest of my things before closing the trunk and heading to the passenger seat.

"Are you ready?" Michael asks, barely able to contain his excitement.

"Yeah, I think this is going to be really fun." I say smiling at how cute he was being. He looked like a 5 year old waiting to get ice cream.

"Well let's do this!" He says as he starts the car and heads to the book store. We were meeting Kyla and her boyfriend there and we were going to carpool up to the lake house. It seemed easier than us trying to find it ourselves.

______________________

"Hey guys!" Kyla greets us both with her usual big smile and a hug.

"Are we excited?" Kyla asks Michael and I.