Chapter 33

Michael's POV

"Luke! Get out of my bathroom, I have to take a shower!" I scream at him, pushing him towards the door.

"Well make it quick! I have to get you ready." He says before I slam the door in his face.

Alright, so here's what's going on. I asked Zoë out on a date when we woke up this morning and it's in about a half an hour. Zoë had gone back to her house to get ready and to see her brother for a bit.

So how am I doing? Physically, I smell like shit, hence the shower. Mentally, I am a fucking mess.

After my record breaking fast shower, I allow Luke to come into the bathroom again and 'fix me up' as he calls it.

When I told him what happened on our vacation he freaked out and told me he was coming over as soon as he could. There was a knock on my door less than 10 minutes later.

"Michael! Has anyone ever taught you how to use shampoo!" Luke shouts, fiddling with my fading purple hair.

"Nope, I figured it out all by myself Lucas." I answer, rolling my eyes.

"Well you clearly didn't use the right kind. You're hair is a mess!" He says in a sassy voice, shaking his head.

"Well I have something planned for that actually."

"What?"

"I can't tell you, it's a surprise."

"Well if it's a surprise for Zoë you can tell me."

"It's a surprise for both of you." I say and he huffs in disappointment.

After Luke finishes whatever he was doing to my hair, (It looks exactly the same as it always does) I grab the outfit I had picked out and put it on.

"Oh hell no." Luke tisks behind me.

"What now." I groan.

"You're not wearing that." Luke says, taking my red jacket off.

"Stop it Luke!" I yell, trying to push him away, but he succeeds in getting my jacket off.

"Now, we are going to find you something nice to wear." He says, searching through my closet.

"I thought this was nice." I mumble, looking down at my black skinny jeans and plain white shirt.

"We're going for formal Michael." Luke sighs, shaking his head again.

"Whatever." I say, taking off my shirt. I sit down on my bed and wait for Mr. Fashionista to find something suitable.

"Well, the only thing I could find was this." He says pulling out the suit I wore to my senior prom. I didn't go with a date but it was my senior prom so I had to go.

"No."

"Yes."

"Absolutely not."

"Put it on."

"I refuse."

"Michael..."

"Luke..."

Suddenly he lunges out and tackles me back onto the bed.

He secures my hands over my head so I can't escape.

"You're going to put this on because there is a beautiful girl waiting for you and she only deserves this and better." Luke says, looking straight into my eyes.

"How can you persuade me into doing anything." I moan, accepting my fate.

"I'm just like that. Now put it on." He says, getting off of me and handing me the suit.