Chapter 11

Michael's POV

"Want to go somewhere?" I ask, getting into the car which was still parked in the hospital parking lot.

"Like where?" She asks, getting into the passenger side.

"How about the movies?" I suggest.

"Nah I feel like being lazy. Can we go back to yours and just hang out?" She asks, with a look on her face that reads she thinks I'll say no to her coming over.

"Sure, why do you look like you thought I would say no?" I ask.

"Oh it's nothing, forget about it." She says, trying to get off the topic.

"Nope not this time, tell me." I say turning the car back off and crossing my arms when I face her.

"Uuugghh c'mon Michael! Just drive." She groans as she reaches for the keys to turn the car back on.

I swat her hand away just before she could turn the key. She glares at me with evil eyes and reaches for the keys again but I swat her hand away again. She sees she's getting nowhere with her method so she unbuckles herself from her seat and begins to climb over the center counsel to get at the keys.

I hold her back as she reaches with all of her strength for the keys. Eventually she gives up and backs off. Or so I think.

At the last second, she lunges for the keys which are still in the ignition, but she misses. She flies forward and her head hits the steering wheel. She tumbles onto my lap, her hand hitting a particular part of my body.

Yeah......she hit my dick.

"Haha well I guess you win-" she stops herself from laughing as she gets off of me and sees my face screwed in pain.

"Michael? Are you okay?" She asks confused.

I am unable to speak due to the amount of pain I am experiencing. I point to her hand and then point to my pants.

"Uhh Michael, I'm not going to give you a hand job, especially not in your car." She says, giving me a disgusted look.

My eyes shoot open as I find my voice.

"Nononono! That not what I meant. I wouldn't ask you to do that, I mean- NO! I was trying to tell you that when you fell you hit me, you know, there." I ramble out quickly.

Her facial expression relaxes as she begins to laugh at both of our stupidities.

"Okay, now that that's out of the way, let's get going." I say as I start the car and drive to my house. I notice the smirk on her face, thinking she's gotten away with not telling me why she thought I was going to say no to her coming over. We'll see how long that lasts.

____________________

I pull into my empty driveway and park the car in the garage. I mentally high five myself because for once in my life I got the garage when Ashton was home. Aka - not on vacation, which he frequently took.

Zoë and I enter the house and throw our things in my room. We walk downstairs to the living room and she sits down on the couch. I weirdly stand on the other side of the room and wait for her to look at me.

"Michael....Why do you have that creepy smile on your face?" She asks as she notices me just standing here.

"No reason, you just never answered me before." I say, slowly walking closer to her.

"Well I'm not going to, so stop being creepy." She says, eyeing me.

"Oh I'm not being creepy, it's called being-" I quickly lunge myself at her and pin her down with her hands above her head on the couch.