32

Taehyung and Jimin sit at the back of the class, basically glued together. Taehyung has a small smile on his face as he looks over at Yoongi who was sitting beside his mate. They haven't been mates for long but they already seem close, "everyone, we have a new student," Mr. Jun says, making everyone look up, "hello, umm I'm Bambam, please take care of me," he quietly says.

Yugyeom keeps his eyes on the new boy the whole time, making Baekhyun giggle and pat the seat beside him, "you can sit here," he says.

After class Taehyung and Baekhyun decided to hang out since it was break. They walk into the washroom and Taehyung sits on the counter, "so why were you and Yugyeom soo interested in the new kid?" Taehyung's asks, "because he's our other beta," Baekhyun says excitedly, "wait so that means you might not have an omega right? But you can have more the  three mates," Taehyung rambles on.

"I don't know, theirs a chance, but enough of me, how have you and the other two been?" Baekhyun asks with a smirk, making Taehyung whine and hide his face, "I'm joking, but seriously, how are you guys?" Baekhyun asks, giggling a bit, "really good, but I'm pretty sure Jungkook is still hard from lunch," Taehyung says.

They both start laughing as they tell embarrassing stories of the other's, "what a light weight," Taehyung says, laughing at the story, "I know right! And then Jackson had to smack Yugyeom since he was getting necked, I swear he was about to fuck the couch," Baekhyun says.

The washroom door was slammed open, making the two betas flinch and look over with wide eyes. It was Jackson and he looked pissed, "BAEKHYUN YOU BITCH, I SWEAR IF YOU BITE ME ONE MORE TIME I'M GONNA TELL EVERYONE  THE TIME YOU- oh hey Taehyung," Jackson says once he sees the tiny figure on the counter.

Taehyung gives a little wave and stares at the other with wide eyes. Baekhyun whines and throws some toilet paper at Jackson, "then I'll tell Mark the time you got drunk and kissed me!" Baekhyun yells, "n-no don't!" Jackson says, "good now leave," Baekhyun says, making Jackson pout and whine, "but I'm bored, let's throw another party-" Baekhyun cuts him off, "I'll bite you again," he says, making Jackson run out of the washroom.

Taehyung laughs a little and jumps down, "we should probably go to our mates, Jimin most be tired from being with Jungkook," Taehyung says. Baekhyun nods and they walk out, saying their goodbyes they both walk to their mates.

"Let me goooooo!" Jungkook yells, "no! Taehyung wants to talk to his friend and I'm trying to stop you from fucking everything!" Jimin yells, getting off Jungkook once he sees Taehyung, "ooh baby I missed you, it's soo hard babysitting this Alpha," Jimin whines as he makes Taehyung sit on his lap.

Taehyung giggles and looks at Jungkook, "wait until we get home," Taehyung says, making Jungkook shake his head, "or you can just let me touch you now and I won't start trying to fuck the wall," Jungkook says.

Taehyung rolls his eyes and sits on Jungkook's lap, yelping when Jungkook pulled him close and moving his hips up. Taehyung moans softly and hides his face in the other's chest. Jimin chuckles, "looks like someone is still in rut," he says, making Taehyung try getting away.

____________

I GOT INTO THE HIGH SCHOOL FOR DRAMA I SOOOOOOO HAPPY