26

"APPA!," Rosé yells, running towards them and hugging the life out of him, "I thought you got your own home," Jungkook groans out, "yeah but I wanted to see that cutey over there," Rosé says, walking over to Taehyung, "let's go shopping," Rosé says. Taehyung nods and gets up but ends up falling on Jimin's lap.

"Maybe tomorrow," Taehyung says. Rosé laughs and sits beside them, "then we'll watch a movie," Rosé says, "oh and I found my mates!," she says, "really?," Taehyung asks.

Rosé nods, "but the weird thing is that I have three," she says. Hyungsik smiles, "that can happen sometimes," he says, "I had another mate but he died, your father and him hated each other," he says. Taehyung gasps, "what a bitch," he mumbles, earning a smack on his ass, "ow!," Taehyung pouts.

"No swearing," Jungkook says, "I'm older then you!, respect me," Taehyung says while trying to be intimating, "awww, you're adorable," Rosé says, earning a pout from Taehyung.

"I'm going to bed," he says. Jimin finally realizes Taehyung wants him to come too and gets up with Taehyung in his arms, "we'll leave you three alone," Jimin says, glaring at a needy Taehyung. Jimin smacks his ass and Taehyung stops licking his neck, "but you smell good," Taehyung whines.

They get up stairs and Jimin lies down on the bed, pulling Taehyung to his chest. Taehyung starts licking Jimin shirt, making Jimin laugh, "what's soo funny?," Taehyung asks, "nothing, it's just you're soo cute," Jimin says. Taehyung smiles, "I know," he says and rests his head on Jimin's chest.

___________________________

"Are you talking about uncle Minho?," Jungkook asks. Hyungsik nods, "he was your real father, your other father thinks you're his but he's not, we took dna tests and I was soo happy to find out you three are his," Hyungsik says, as he smiles. Rosé looks down, "why didn't you tell us sooner?," she asks.

Hyungsik sighs, "your father didn't want you guys to know, he was only my mate, he got soo mad, I was too scared," Hyungsik says. Jungkook growls, "he's not our father, I never thought of him as one in the first place," he says.

Hyungsik nods, "sorry," he mumbles, "don't apologize, he should!," Jungkook yells, "calm down," Rosé says, "no! I'm gonna fucking kill him!," Jungkook says, standing up.

Jungkook was pushed down, he looks and sees Taehyung on his lap, "move," he says. Taehyung shakes his head, "said move" Jungkook says, with his Alpha voice, JK slowly talking over.

Taehyung whimpers and tightens his grip on Jungkook, "no," he says, taking Jungkook's head and putting it in his neck. Jungkook breathes in the sweet scent and calms down, getting full control. Hyungsik sighs, "you can stay with me!," Rosé says, "we should get going, bye," she says again, taking her father's wrist and running out.

Taehyung starts licking Jungkook's neck, calming him down even more, "where's Jimin?," Jungkook asks, "asleep," Taehyung mumbles, licking his hair. Jungkook sighs, "I'm sorry," he says, "don't be, it's not your fault, everyone gets mad," Taehyung says.

"I used my Alpha voice on you," Jungkook says, "I would've done that too," Taehyung says. Jungkook smiles and places a kiss on Taehyung's soft lips, "how'd you get down?," Jungkook asks, "a lot of crawling," Taehyung says. Jungkook looks and sees Taehyung's knees red, "never do that again," he says, rubbing the soft knees. Taehyung nods, slowly falling asleep.