38

Namjoon was sitting on the couch beside Hoseok and Yoongi, pouting because of how cute they are, "I want that," he mumbles. Yoongi was on Hoseok's lap resting his head on his chest as he plays with Hoseok's fingers.

The door bell rings and Jungkook gets up to get it, "move out of the way bitches, worldwide handsome coming throw," Seokjin says, walking in and sniffing the place, "mmh that smells ni- wait a minute!" Seokjin and Namjoon make eye contact, "Hehe I knew it!" Jimin yells, "n-nice to meet you," Namjoon says.

Seokjin walks over and sits beside him, "you're adorable!" He says, squishing Namjoon's cheeks. The Alpha blushes and everyone laughs, "so, we all have mates now, and since we are childish we gonna play spin the bottle cus Tae has never played it," Jimin says.

"Wait what?! Bestfriend how dare you not tell me!" Yoongi whines, "since it's his first time playing I don't mind," Hoseok says. They all gather around in a circle and Jimin comes back with a bottle.

"Now we all know how to play, spin it, the person it lands on has to kiss you, and no stopping them, I'm looking at you two," Jimin says, staring at Jungkook and Hoseok who are sitting beside each other, "so it doesn't mean we're cheating right?" Taehyung asks, "nope, everything will be fine after, except our asses," Jimin says, placing the bottle in the middle.

"Tae will spin first since it's his first," Jimin says. Taehyung spins the bottle and it lands on Yoongi, "hey we've done it before we can do it again," Yoongi says, kissing Taehyung, Taehyung kisses back and they pull away, "Y'all what?" Jin asked.

"We're bestfriends and we were at a school party thing for Christmas, the mistletoe was above us so we kissed," Taehyung says, "I was his first," Yoongi adds, "I was also your first," Taehyung mumbles, "okie Yoongi spin," Jimin says, a little salty.

Yoongi spins and it lands on Namjoon, "ew," Taehyung says, looking away, "wha?" Jungkook asks, "I don't want to see my brother kiss my bestfriend!" Taehyung explained. Jimin pokes his cheek, "you can look now," he says.

Namjoon spins and it lands on Jungkook, "what?! Nooooo," Taehyung whines, "das my manseses," Taehyung mumbles. They give a little peck and look away in discussed, "grossest thing I've ever done," Jungkook says, "yep," Namjoon agrees.

Jungkook spins it and it lands on Taehyung, "come here my baby," Jungkook says. Taehyung giggles and walks over kissing the other. Taehyung goes back to his spot and Jungkook whines, "I want more," he mumbles, "you can get more later," Jimin says.

Taehyung spins the bottle and it lands on Jin, "the two hottest people in the world," Jin says, moving closer and kissing the younger. Taehyung kisses back and they pull away, "okay my turn to spin," Jin says, spining it and landing on Hoseok, "come here beautiful," Hoseok says sarcastically.

Jin and him kiss quickly and pulls away, "my turn," Hoseok says, shining the bottle it lands on Taehyung, "he's getting kissed too much, I don't like it," Jungkook whines. Taehyung and Hoseok rolls their eyes and pecks each other, "tiny kiss then," Taehyung says, shining the bottle.

Everyone laughs when it lands on Namjoon, "Nope, gross, ew," they both say at the same time, "spin it again then," Jimin says. He does and it lands on Jimin, "fucling finally, I want my kisses," Jimin says, kissing Taehyung. Taehyung kisses back and giggles, "okay das it! No more of this stupid game that makes Taehyung kiss literally everyone here," Jungkook says.

So they all agreed on watching the wizard of Oz cus it's the best movie ever and Y'all bitches can't tell me otherwise 😤